Some software automatically (silently, without any warning) replace character 見 to 見. This causes confusions. In particular, at TORI (that accesses the database at mizugadro), it is not possible to create article entitled 見 (short name for XFA0A) in a regular way. Attempts to access it redirect to article 見 (short name for X898B).
In order to avoid the confusion, the special term Miru is defined.
It allows to refer to all the three characters at once, whitout to specify, which of them should be taken into account.
Miru appears as short substitute of cumbersome construction
Among the Miru characters, KanjiRadical X898B 見 seems to be most popular, most usual; at least in the Internet articles, that allow to copypast the kanji as argument to the PHP program du.t and identify the character.
Term Miru has also other meanings, not related with the Unicode characters.
- https://jisho.org/search/%23kanji%20見 見 7 strokes Radical: see 見 Parts: 儿 目 見 see, hopes, chances, idea, opinion, look at, visible Kun: み.る、 み.える、 み.せる On: ケン Jōyō kanji, taught in grade 1 JLPT level N5 22 of 2500 most used kanji in newspapers Stroke order On reading compounds 見 【ケン】 view (of life, etc.), outlook 見解 【ケンカイ】 opinion, point of view 後見 【コウケン】 guardianship, guardian, (theatrical) assistant, prompter 政見 【セイケン】 political views Kun reading compounds 見る 【みる】 to see, to look, to watch, to view, to observe, to examine, to look over, to assess, to check, to judge, to look after, to attend to, to take care of, to keep an eye on, to experience, to meet with (misfortune, success, etc.), to try ..., to have a go at ..., to give ... a try, to see (that) ..., to find (that) ... 見る見る 【みるみる】 very fast, in a twinkle, before one's eyes 見える 【みえる】 to be seen, to be in sight, to look, to seem, to appear, to come 見える化 【みえるか】 visualization, rendering visible (e.g. a problem), digitization 見せる 【みせる】 to show, to display
- https://klike.net/3401-kartinki-udivlenie-37-foto.html Картинки удивление (37 фото) (2021)
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2F92 ⾒ 2F92 KANGXI RADICAL SEE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 見 , 見 ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=898B 見 898B CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-898B Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾒ , 見 ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA0A 見 FA0A CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA0A Han Script id: allowed confuse: ⾒ , 見 ..
- https://www.nihongomaster.com/dictionary/kanji/763/見 Definition of 見 see hopes chances idea opinion look at visible Readings On'Yomi (音読み) Kun'yomi (訓読み) ケン みる みえる みせる Popular Words With This Kanji 見る, 観る, 視る, みる to see, to look, to watch, to view, to observe, to look over, to look on, to assess, to examine, to judge, to look after, to keep an eye on, to take care of, to view (e.g. flowers, movie), to try, to see that..., to find that... 会見, かいけん interview, audience 意見, いけん opinion, view, comment 店, 見世, みせ store, shop, establishment 見通し, 見透し, 見通, みとおし unobstructed view, perspective, visibility, vista, forecast, outlook, prospect, prediction, insight, foresight 見通し, 見透し, 見通, みとおし unobstructed view, perspective, visibility, vista, forecast, outlook, prospect, prediction, insight, foresight 見通し, 見透し, 見通, みとおし unobstructed view, perspective, visibility, vista, forecast, outlook, prospect, prediction, insight, foresight 見せる, みせる to show, to display 見える, みえる to be seen, to be in sight, to look, to seem, to appear, to come 見方, みかた viewpoint, point of view, way of understanding, way of appreciating, how to look at something (e.g. noh, train schedule)
U+2F92 (Kangxi Radical See) - The Unicode Character Reference
⾒ Unicode Kangxi Radical See [No image for this symbol]
The Unicode Character Reference » Other Symbols » Kangxi Radical See
Kangxi Radical See
HTML Entity Browser Test:
Entity Render Tests:
Hex Entity: ⾒ (⾒)
Decimal Entity: ⾒ (⾒)
U+2F92 is the Unicode hex value of the character Kangxi Radical See, which is categorized as "other symbol" in the Unicode 6.0 character table.
In addition, U+2F92 is a composite character comprising of one or more other Unicode characters modified or combined.
Unicode Character Information
Unicode Hex U+2F92
Character Name KANGXI RADICAL SEE
General Category Other Symbol [Code: So]
Canonical Combining Class 0
Bidirectional Category ON
Decomposition Mapping <compat> 898B
Unicode Character Encodings
Kangxi Radical See HTML Entity ⾒ (decimal entity), ⾒ (hex entity)
Windows Key Code Alt 12178 or Alt +2F921
Programming Source Code Encodings Python hex: u"\u2F92", Hex for C++ and Java: "\u2F92"
UTF-8 Hexadecimal Encoding 0xE2BE92 //
1 To type a Unicode symbol in Windows, hold down the ALT key and enter the decimal or hexadecimal code provided using the numeric keypad. The decimal alt code (Alt 12178) will only work on computers with support for this Unicode character in the active code page. The hexadecimal alt code (Alt +2F92) will work for all Unicode characters provided Hex input from the numeric keypad is enabled. //
- If the Kangxi Radical See character does not display correctly in your browser, you may not have a Unicode font on your system that supports this particular symbol.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_147 Radical 147 or radical see (見部) meaning "see" is one of the 20 Kangxi radicals (214 radicals in total) composed of 7 strokes. // In the Kangxi Dictionary, there are 161 characters (out of 49,030) to be found under this radical. // 见, the simplified form of 見, is the 78th indexing component in the Table of Indexing Chinese Character Components predominantly adopted by Simplified Chinese dictionaries published in mainland China, while the traditional form 見 is listed as its associated indexing component. The simplified form of this radical character consists of 4 strokes.