Edro, transliteration from Russian Едро, ЕдРо, Единая Россия - ruling political party in Russia of beginning of century 21. This party is believed to collect terrorist, robbers, knives, impostors and betrayers of all kind.
The party was created in approximately year 2000 for support of Vladimir Putin and does not seem to have any other goals.
The party become famous in 2011 by the mass fraud at the parliament election in 2011.12.04; the estimates show, that the most of of ballots in favor of that party are fake. That fraud caused the mass protests. The evidences of the fraud at the 2011.12.04.Election indicate to the same point, forming "a very strong case" . One thinks, that at the beginning of century 21, the edros keep the superior power in Russia due to the massive election fraud. This opinion agrees with the results of the statistical analysis  of the "official" published data of the results of the parliamentary election.
- http://rutopist.livejournal.com/1279544.html Ингерманландский митинг 18.12.11. Dec. 19th, 2011 at 9:00 AM.
- http://ellustrator.livejournal.com/663456.html 2012-12-25 19:15:00.
- http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203391104577124540544822220.html GREGORY L. WHITE, ROB BARRY. Russia's Dubious Vote. Analysis of Parliamentary Results Points to Widespread Fraud. DECEMBER 28, 2011. Kremlin and United Russia officials have repeatedly denied major vote fraud... Russia's Central Election Commission didn't respond to requests for comment on the statistical analysis. In the past, the agency has said similar studies didn't indicate fraud but simply reflected peculiarities of Russia's electoral culture... The Wall Street Journal designed a computer program to assemble this month's official voting totals from the 95,228 electoral precincts across Russia. A subsequent statistical analysis revealed phenomena that scholars who study vote data say are suggestive of vote-rigging. "These are sometimes called the fingerprints of fraud," said Alberto Simpser, professor of political science at the University of Chicago. "If they all point in the same direction," he said, referring to statistical as well as observer and other evidence, "that's a very strong case."
- http://www.gazeta.ru/science/2011/12/10_a_3922390.shtml СЕРГЕЙ ШПИЛЬКИН. Статистика исследовала выборы. 10.12.11 14:57.
- http://www.pnas.org/content/109/41/16469.abstract Peter Klimek, Yuri Yegorov, Rudolf Hanel, and Stefan Thurner. Statistical detection of systematic election irregularities. Proceeding of the Natinal Academy of Sciences of the USA, vol. 109 no. 41, 16469–16473 (2012)
- http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2012/12/19/1206770110.full.pdf Ruben Enikolopov, Vasily Korovkin, Maria Petrova, Konstantin Sonin and Alexei Zakharov. Field experiment estimate of electoral fraud in Russian parliamentary elections. PNAS Early Edition. (2012)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDt9QzgfGGs German reportage about 2011.12.04.Election