I am using this space for temporary files - modifications for wiki
Please, correct text in three places (numbered as 1, 2 and 3 below). New text has more references, it is more precise and more neutral. Also, I removed information which cannot be confirmed directly by references.
1. Instead of the phrase:
- He also developed the theory of the stability of electron and ion rings,Template:Better source needed which is used in current laboratory experiments on magnetic confinement fusion (for example at TAE Technologies in California).Template:Citation needed
Please, put the phrase below which is more precise:
2. Also, please substitute the old paragraph:
- Lovelace proposed a new method of measuring magnetic fields,Template:Better source needed developed a pioneering theory of intense ion beams in pulsed diodes, which are currently used in laboratories,Template:Better source needed and proposed the theory of magnetic insulation, which is used in laboratories including at Sandia National Laboratories.Template:Better source needed
with a new one:
3. Please, substitute the phrase:
- He invented a trapping mechanism of spin-polarized neutral gas, which has been experimentally demonstrated.Template:Better source needed
with a new one:
- "Low-frequency stability of astron configurations" R. V. E. Lovelace 1975, Physical Review Letters 35 (3), 162-164. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Lovelace1975" defined multiple times with different content
- "Intense pulsed ion beams for fusion applications" S. Humphries Jr. 1980, Nuclear Fusion 20, 1549-1612, see pp. 1560, 1572, 1589
- "System and method for sensing magnetic fields based on movement" Patent: United States Patent 6,639,403 A. Temnykh and R. V. E. Lovelace, October 28, 2003.
- "Generation of intense ion beams in pulsed diodes". R. N. Sudan and R. V. Lovelace 1973, Physical Review Letters 31 (19), 1174. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "SudanLovelace1973" defined multiple times with different content
- "Theory of magnetic insulation" R. V. Lovelace, E. Ott 1974, The Physics of Fluids 17 (6), 1263-1268. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Lovelace1974" defined multiple times with different content
- Book: “Physics of Nonneutral Plasmas”, Ronald C. Davidson 2001, Imperial College Press and World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd (see page 2 and Ref. 22 on page 8)
- "Magnetic confinement of a neutral gas" R. V. E. Lovelace, C. Mehanian, T. J. Tommila, D. M. Lee 1985, Nature 318 (6041), 30-36. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "LovelaceEtAl1985" defined multiple times with different content
- "Storage rings for spin polarized hydrogen" D. Thompson, R. V. E. Lovelace, D. M. Lee 1989, Journal of the Optical Society of America, 611.
- “Nobel lecture: When atoms behave as waves: Bose-Einstein condensation and the atom laser” W. Ketterle 2002, Reviews of Modern Physics, 74, 1131-1151 (see page 1134)