Fisherman and Developer
Long, long ago, there was old Fisherman. His name was Ojiisan. His wife was called Obaasan.
They used to live very near one very big and very Pacific Ocean.
Ojiisan used to catch fish, clamors, Laminaria and other seafood from the Ocean.
Obaasan handled the rise field near their home.
Once, Ojiisan walked near very Pacific Ocean, and was the golden Developer.
And said Developer with human voice:
– For you, there is an attractor.. The Nuclear super-Reactor.. and you will have light, even at night! And you'll grow the corn, and your home will be warm..
Ojiisan frightened, rejected:
We we simple folks, oh Developer.. How can the handle the Nuclear Reactor at the Pacific Ocean? Better, we'll live as we lived during many years..
Ojiisan returned his home, and told to Obaasan about the Developer:
– I did not accept his offers: We we simple folks How can the handle the Nuclear Reactor at the Pacific Ocean? Better, we'll live as we lived during many years.
Obaasan scolded Ojiisan, criticized:
- You failed to catch our luck with the Developer.. At least, we could power the electric pump for the rice field; our water wheel has completely decayed.. Go to the Pacific Ocean, and catch up with the developer, let them supply us with at least one reactor.
Ojiisan ran to the Ocean; Ojiisan caught up Developer:
– Obaasan mine curses.. She asks to put at least one reactor, otherwise there is nothing to feed the pump to get water from the river up to the rice field; our water wheel completely decayed ..
- Do not be sad, Ojiisan, - Developer said, – there will be reactor for you.
The Developer put the Nuclear Reactor, right next to the Pacific Ocean.
Troubled Pacific Ocean ..
- https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2018/12/26/commentary/japan-commentary/busting-myths-fukushima-no-1 KUNI MIYAKE. Busting myths about Fukushima No. 1. DEC 26, 2018
- http://energetika.in.ua/ru/books/book-1/part-1/section-3/3-2 2012-2013 Энергетика: история, настоящее и будущее. Использование материалов сайта разрешено при условии наличия ссылки на сайт. Перепечатка материалов с других источников (СМИ, наших партнеров) возможен в случае указания первоисточника. Книга 1. От огня и воды к электричеству. Рис. 3.2. Китайское водочерпальное колесо.