Fisherman and Developer
Long, long ago, there was old Fisherman. His name was Ojiisan. His wife was called Obaasan.
They used to live very near one very big and very Pacific Ocean.
Ojiisan used to catch fish, clamors, Laminaria and other seafood from the Ocean.
Obaasan handled the rise field near their home.
Once, Ojiisan walked near very Pacific Ocean, and saw the golden Developer there.
The Developer sang with human voice:
– For you, there there should be attractor:
The Nuclear super-Reactor..
and you will have light, even at night!
And you'll grow the corn, and your home will be warm..
Ojiisan frightened, rejected:
We are simple folks, oh Developer san.. How can we handle the Nuclear Reactor at the Pacific Ocean? Better, we'll live as we lived during many years..
Ojiisan returned his home, and told to Obaasan about Developer:
– I did not accept his offers: We we simple folks How can we handle the Nuclear Reactor at the Pacific Ocean? Better, we'll live as we lived during many years.
Obaasan scolded Ojiisan, criticized:
- You failed to catch our luck with the Developer!.
At least, we could power the electric pump for the rice field;
our water wheel has completely decayed..
Go to the Pacific Ocean! Catch up with the developer! let them supply us with at least one reactor.
Ojiisan ran to the Ocean; Ojiisan caught up Developer:
– Obaasan mine curses.. She asks to put at least one reactor, otherwise there is no electricity, to feed the electric pump to get water from the river up to the rice field; our water wheel completely decayed ..
- Do not be sad, Ojiisan, - Developer said, – there will be reactor for you.
The Developer put the Nuclear Reactor, right next to the Pacific Ocean. The Reactor provided the electricity, so Obaasan powered the electric water pump, and there was always as much water in the rice field as Obaasana wished.
One year pass-by, another.. Then Obaasan scolded:
- In one reactor, how much self-interest do we get from it?
You could ask at least two, we would cell electricity,
We would build uo new home for us, and make the paved road, so, I wold carry our rice to the market with an electric lorry! Go to the Developer, and ask one more reactor for us!
Ojiisan gone to the Pacific Pcean.. Some wave are at the water of the Pacific Ocean.. Ojiisaan finds the Developer.
- What do you want, Ojiisan - Developer asks.
Again I am in troubles.. Again my wife puffed up, does not let me in peace.. She wants one more reactor, to cell electricity, to build the new home for us, and to make the paved road, to carry our rice to the market with an electric lorry!
- Do not worry, Ojiisan, - Developer says. - I'll build-up have several reactors, there will be nuclear plant here!
And Developed built-up several reactors, and there was very nuclear plant, very near the very Pacific Ocean.. Obaasan could sell the electricity, and built-up the new home, and the paved road, and she carried the rice to the market with the electric lorry..
One year passed-by, another.. Again Obaasan is not content:
- Fool you, dupe! Not able to make good deal with Developer! From one electric plant, how much power do we have?
Go to the Developer, let him build another Nuclear Plant at the Pacific Ocean. We put a sauna and jacuzzi with a heated pool, so, that we were not ashamed to wash ourselves in a simple bath in our old age.
Ojiisan goes to Pacific Ocean. Big waves at the water are there.
Ojiisan finds the Developer:
- What do you want, Oldman - Developer asks.
- Again my wife is not content, again she makes the scandals, she want one more Nuclear Plant at the Pacific Ocean, to set up a sauna and jacuzzi, with a heated pool, so, that we were not ashamed to wash ourselves in a simple bath in our old age.
- Do not worry, Oldman - Developer said, - there will be one more Nuclear Plant at the Pacific Ocean.
And the Developer built-up one more Nuclear Plant at the Pacific Ocean. A lot of electricity Obaasan got, and she set up sauna and jacuzzi, with a big swimming pool with warmed water. She built-up also a big office, to handle the selling of rice around the country.
One year passed-by, another.. Again Obaasan is not content. She says to Ojiisan:
- You could not make a big deal with Developer! Go to Pacific Ocean, find the Developer, and let him built-up the network of nuclear plants, that I can set-up the powerful air-conditioners in my offices, in such a way, that even at the hottest summer day, all my clerks black boots, and black pants, and black jackets and big neckties, and even shake of cold in my offices!
Ojiisan go to the Pacific Ocean. Storm, Typhoon at the Pacific Ocean, huge waves run across the water.. Finds Ohiisan the Developer:
- What should I do with my pincha puta! Totally crazy my wife is! She wans the network of nuclear plants, to install the powerful air-conditioners at her offices, in such a way, that even at the hottest summer day, all her clerks black boots, and black pants, and black jackets and big neckties, and even shake of cold in her offices!
Developer said built-up the network of nuclear plants for Obaasan. She sold a lot of electricity, and installed the powerful air-conditioners at her offices, in such a way, all her clerks black boots, and black pants, and black jackets and big neckties, and even shake of cold in her offices..
One year passes–by, another.. Obaasan again is not content:
– Dakarmo Ojiisan desu! – Obaasan says, – We are still dependent on the weather conditions! Go to the Ocean, find the Developer; let him install the nuclear fusion reactors, to get plenty of electricity, in such a way, that we can grow plants with artificial light, and even at cold winter night, all out plants have so much warm and light, as I order!
Ojiisan goes to the Pacicic Ocean... Big huge tsunami come to the Nuclear plant, and destroy the cooling system, and explode the Nuclear plant.. Even Developer collects all his staff and evacuate to other continents..
Returned Ohiisaan to Obaasan, and the rented a piece of land far away from the Ocean. They made a small rice field, and Ojiisan had mounted the old waterwheel to water that field..
- https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2018/12/26/commentary/japan-commentary/busting-myths-fukushima-no-1 KUNI MIYAKE. Busting myths about Fukushima No. 1. DEC 26, 2018
- http://energetika.in.ua/ru/books/book-1/part-1/section-3/3-2 2012-2013 Энергетика: история, настоящее и будущее. Использование материалов сайта разрешено при условии наличия ссылки на сайт. Перепечатка материалов с других источников (СМИ, наших партнеров) возможен в случае указания первоисточника. Книга 1. От огня и воды к электричеству. Рис. 3.2. Китайское водочерпальное колесо.