Inetrioid (Инерциоид) is device claimed to violate the law of conservation of momentum. The idea such a device, id est, the inertial propulsion, is advertciced in various countries since baron Munchausen; for the beginning of century 21, the most known inertioids are the Dean Drive (USA) 
and Gravitsapa developed in the Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center (Russia) under directorship of Vladimir Nesterov (Нестеров Владимир Евгеньевич); the branch dedicated to invention, optimization and production of inertioids is called Maximov Space Systems Research Institute, the director is Valery Menshikov (Меньшиков Валерий Александрович) .
The principle of relativity of motion does not allow to violate conservation of momentum at the conservation of energy. In this sense, any inertioid is an equivalent of the perpetual motion machine .
- http://pozitologizm.livejournal.com/1551575.html Если ослабли или вообще пропали силы, проверьте настройку магнитов. Jun. 5th, 2014|01:54 pm
- http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/14-04-2009/107399-Russian_scientists-0 Russian scientists test perpetual motion machine in space. April 14, 2009. Specialists of the Scientific Research Institute for Space Systems conducted successful tests of a perpetual motion machine in space. Valery Menshikov, the director of the institute, said that the machine was installed in the Yubileiny (Jubilee)...// satellite which was launched into orbit almost a year ago. The satellite can now move from one orbit to another with the help of the engine, which discharges no reaction mass.// The first tests were conducted in June and July of 2008. The tests revealed some problems that need further developments of the machine, but the orbital experiment was conducted successfully in general.
- http://www.forbes.ru/dossier-forbes/26169-nesterov-vladimir-evgenevich Нестеров Владимир Евгеньевич// Генеральный директор//Компания: ГКНПЦ им. М. В. Хруничева// C 2005 по настоящее время// Дата рождения: 01 июля 1949// Место рождения: Череповец (Вологодская обл.)
- http://www.kcn.ru/tat_en/science/ans/journals/rasj_cnt/11_1_6.html V.A.Menshikov. Space systems research institute in Space and Earth exploration. A.A.Maximov Space Systems Research Institute has been one of the most effective branches of FSUE Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center for more than 13 years.
- http://proxyma.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/state-seals-strategy-for-space-industry/203934.html Anna Smolchenko. State Seals Strategy for Space Industry. 07 July 2006. Valery Menshikov, director of a research institute at the Khrunichev center, welcomed the new strategy.//"It's clear that [the enterprises] would be better inside a holding," said Menshikov, a former chiefengineer at Baikonur.// He added that the 21 percent production target was only achievable if the government tripled financing to the sector. Russia can meet that target if it starts producing Angara, a next generation rocket, but it needs 20 billion rubles ($740 million) to finish the project.
- http://www.globalsecurity.org/space/library/news/2005/space-050329-rianovosti01.htm Andrei Kislyakov. 2005. Russia to Help Develop Nuclear-powered Spacecraft. The Scientific Research Institute for Space Systems (SRISS) is busy developing a perpetual-motion engine of sorts. This engine that will have a virtually unlimited service life that could be used on Earth and in outer space.// Valery Menshikov, who heads the Institute, said in mid-March "Our Institute's staffers have been developing a non-jet propulsion unit for several years. A liquid or solid-state propulsive mass moves along a preset tornado-shaped trajectory inside this engine, thereby ensuring sustainable propulsion. Quite possibly, we are witnessing a hitherto unknown interaction between the propulsive mass and little-studied fields, including the gravitation field." This unique solar-powered engine will have a service life of at least 15 years, developers claim. And it can be switched on 300,000 times or so.
- http://pphmj.com/abstract/5076.htm D.Kouznetsov. Support of non-traditional concepts. Far East Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Physics, 2010, v.1, Issue 1, p.1-6 (March 2010)
http://freakopedia.ru/wiki/Инерциоид (in Russian)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdswu5cSM4k on Dec 30, 2013 Задача трёх тел (взаимодействие трёх тел) (симбиоз трёх тел). Пара земля и луна являются без опорным движителем .Инерциоид показывает трансформацию орбитальной скорости земли, в орбитальную скорость луны что не даёт луне приближаться к земле.