vodka (noon) – Russian national beverage, that consists mainly of water and ethanol.
In English, a word can be used both as noon and as a verb. This can be illustrated with the poem below:
I am not so good to walk a walk
And I'm not good to talk a talk,
I am not good to ride a ride,
I am not good to kite a kite,
I am not good to fish a fish,
Nor (even worse) to cook a dish;
But if you have a drink to drink,
Let's drink together, so I think!
More specific examples for verb to vodka are considered below.
I vodka every day. (Present Indefinite)
I am vodking now. (Present Continuous)
She is constantly vodking! (Present Foreverous)
I have been vodking since childhood. (Present Perfect Continuous)
I vodked yesterday. (Past Indefinite)
Unfortunanely, I was vodking at the moment my wife came. (Past Continuous)
I had been vodking for about a month when my wife came. (Past Perfect Continuous)
I will be vodking tomorrow at 5. (Future Continuous)
Soon (soon) I will be vodking. (Future Continuous)
Tomorrow by 5 o’clock I will have vodked. (Future Perfect)
By tomorrow morning I will have been vodking for a term. (Future Perfect Continuous)
It is vain to search some specific sense of meaning to vodka. Vodking, but it self, is sense and motivation.
The more practical problem is to find a way to vodka in serious conditions of strong earthquake, or some its analogy related with heavy post alcoholic syndrome, when hands are shaking and cannot keep vodka in a glass. The special technics for voiding in such a strong conditions are suggested in video 
Relation to other languages
Some nationalities vodka more oftrn than other. If you ask a Japanese about vodking, then, often, you may get the answer: Vodka? Yes, a liter, please", indicating, that in Japan, the minimal amount of alcohol to vodka is "A liter". .
- http://real-english.ru/articles/vodka-conjugation.htm Table of conjugation of verb to vodka
- http://gn.org.ua/vodking Евгений Горчаков. Система английских времен с точки зрения употребления глагола to vodka и самого напитка.
- http://download.real-english.ru/data/bin/vodka-conjugation.pdf Conjugation of verb to vodka
- http://www.anekdot.ru/an/an1305/e130517.html#8 "Oh, Barel the Great! What, if they stop vodking and smoking?" – "Then even I can't save you!" (2013)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpXG530oY8 Евгений Лебедев. Энергичные люди. Sep 6, 2009.
- http://www.anekdot.ru/an/an1306/o130615.html#12 .. что Ю-Фенг будет пить: водку, коньяк, вино? Перевожу. Ю-Фенг отвечает: «Водка, плииз, э литр!». Отец ужасается: «Такой маленький, неужели литр водки выпьет?». Объясняю, что «э литр» на юфенговом английском означает англ. «a little» ..