Picture 辵 of LIBERAL WALK looks similar to picture ⾡ of character RADICAL WALK;  or radical walk ; these two characters can be treated as very close synonyms (similar pics, similar pronunciations and similar meanings); the similarity of their pic cause confuse .
Pics of characters of WalkU look similar to each other (and also cause confuses), but different from those of RADICAL WALK and LIBERAL WALK. However, they may have similar pronunciations and similar means. They are considered as "transforms" of Radical 162.
At the default font of various operational systems, these pics look the same and cannot be use for the identification.
In century 21, the computer support of characters of Japanese is underdeveloped.
Up to year 2021, there is no united standard for the default font, that would allow each character to look the same at various computers, but different from other characters.
Apparently, the opposite cases take place: the character looks different with the default font of different operational systems, but similar to other characters at the same computer. This causes confuses.
Character 辵 is not the only character that causes confuses.
In the most of cases, the identification is possible due to the context. This needs some skills, that make difference in understanding of Japanese by the native speaker and by the foreigner.
In order to simplify the analysis, interpretation of Japanese texts, the special system of notations is suggested. This system of notations is denoted with term Tarja. Tarja appears as a new language, similar to Japanese.
In the case, when the verbatim translation back, from Tarja to Japanese should be allowed, the character with ambiguous pic is represented with the hexadecimal number. In the case of LIBERAL WALK, this number is X8FB5.
At the beginning, it is not clear, which substitutes are most efficient to work with Tarja texts. Each ambiguous kanji has several Tarja analogies. Term LIBERAL WALK, perhaps, in is less convenient than other its synonyms:
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2FA1 ⾡ 2FA1 KANGXI RADICAL WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辵 ..
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_162 Radical 162 (U+2FA1) 163 → 辵 (U+8FB5) "walk" Radical 162 or radical walk (辵部) meaning "walk" is one of the 20 Kangxi radicals (214 radicals in total) composed of 7 strokes. When used as a component, this radical character transforms into ⻍, ⻌, or ⻎ (See #Variant forms).
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB5 辵 8FB5 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB5 Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾡ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECC ⻌ 2ECC CJK RADICAL SIMPLIFIED WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECD ⻍ 2ECD CJK RADICAL WALK ONE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻌ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECE ⻎ 2ECE CJK RADICAL WALK TWO Han Script id: allowed confuse: none ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB6 辶 8FB6 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB6 Han Script id: restricted confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA66 辶 FA66 CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA66 Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..