2016.04.16.Earthquake is reported to happen in Kyushu (Japan), 2016.04.16, 01:40.
Two main chokes are reported. The magnitude is estimated to be about 7 by the Richter scale and 6 by the Japanese earthquake scale. The earthquake is accompanied by the ground misplacements and destructions, affecting roads, bridges and homes. .
Many buildings are reporter to collapse. Tens are reported to be killed, thousands are reported to be injured; thousands are reported to become homeless.
Big article is available at Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kumamoto_earthquakes
The earthquake is reported to consist mainly of two chokes .
2016.04.15,06:20PM JST, japantoday indicate that 9 people are reported to be dead, and of order of thousand are inhered; hundreds are reported to become homeless. 
2016.04.16, 17:45 JST, The Asahi Shimbun reports 26 new fatalities as more quakes hit Kyushu; 900 or so injured .
- http://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-quake-idUSKCN0XC24N SHINICHI SAOSHIRO AND KIYOSHI TAKENAKA Second deadly quake hits Japan, 'race against time' to find survivors. Apr 16, 2016 8:25am EDT. Japanese rescuers were digging through the rubble of buildings and mud on Saturday to reach dozens believed trapped after a powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck a southern island, killing at least 26 people and injuring about a thousand. .. About 190 of those injured were in serious condition, the government said. Many frightened people wrapped in blankets sat outside their homes while others camped out in rice fields in rural areas surrounding the main towns. About 422,000 households were without water, and about 100,000 without electricity, the government said. Troops were setting up tents for evacuees and water trucks were being sent to the area.// Heavy rain and wind were forecast, with temperature expected to drop to 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit) overnight. Firefighters handed out tarpaulins to residents so they could cover damaged roofs.
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3542347/Japan-rocked-second-powerful-earthquake-7-4-scale-just-24-hours-deadly-quake-hit-region.html JAMES DUNN and ALEX MATTHEWS and JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE and SINEAD MACLAUGHLIN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA. Devastating landslide rips a Japanese mountain apart: Death toll rises to 36 after second earthquake destroys roads, bridges and homes. PUBLISHED: 18:01 GMT, 15 April 2016 | UPDATED: 13:06 GMT, 16 April 2016.
- Scores feared trapped as death toll from 2 Kyushu quakes hits 37. NATIONAL APR. 16, 2016 - 07:00PM JST . KUMAMOTO — Scores of people were feared buried alive Saturday after two powerful quakes hit Kumamoto Prefecture in Kyushu a day apart, killing at least 37 people, and as a forecast storm threatened more devastating landslides.// The magnitude-7.3 temblor, which struck at 1:25 a.m. Saturday, registered upper 6 on Japan’s seismic scale in Kumamoto Prefecture, the Japan Meteorological Agency said. The quake, upgraded by the meteorological agency from a preliminary magnitude of 7.1, originated at a depth of about 12 kilometres. .. “The total number of deaths rose to 32,” Yumika Kami, a spokeswoman at the Kumamoto prefectural government, told AFP.// Nearly 1,000 people have been hurt, 184 of them seriously, she added. .. The town of Misato advised more than 10,000 people to evacuate Saturday over fears of a landslide, national broadcaster NHK reported. .. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced he was sending 20,000 emergency responders to the area, including troops, firefighters and medics.
- http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/strong-quake-hits-kyushu-region-4-dead-400-injured 9 dead, over 1,000 injured in Kyushu quake. NATIONAL APR. 15, 2016 - 06:20PM JST. The magnitude-6.5 quake at 9:26 p.m. originated at a relatively shallow depth of around 11 kilometers in Kumamoto Prefecture and registered a maximum 7 on the Japanese scale in the town of Mashiki in the prefecture, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.// Among the injured, 53 were seriously hurt, while up to 44,400 people were taking shelter at about 500 sites in the prefecture, the prefectural government said. .. A government team led by Fumiaki Matsumoto, senior vice minister of the Cabinet Office, arrived in Kumamoto Prefecture on Friday morning to beef up support for the quake-hit areas. .. According to the Kumamoto prefectural police, the nine dead are three men and four women aged between 54 and 94 in Mashiki, and a 29-year-old man and 68-year-old woman in Higashi Ward in Kumamoto city. .. Speaking to reporters in Tokyo, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said 14,500 households were affected by a power cut, some 4,600 by a disruption in gas supplies, and roughly 25,000 by suspension of water supplies.
- http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201604160050.html THE ASAHI SHIMBUN.26 new fatalities as more quakes hit Kyushu; 900 or so injured. April 16, 2016 at 17:45 JST. Two more powerful temblors hit Kumamoto Prefecture before dawn on April 16, raising the death toll from the series of earthquakes rattling southern Japan to at least 35. The quakes, which both registered upper 6 on the Japanese seismic intensity scale of 7, meaning very disastrous, killed 26 people and destroyed many homes, police and other sources said. The figure for fatalities was as of 5:30 p.m. The number of people injured since this latest increase in seismic activity on April 14 also rose to 900 or so.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-quake-idUSKCN0XC24N SHINICHI SAOSHIRO AND KIYOSHI TAKENAKA Second deadly quake hits Japan, 'race against time' to find survivors. Apr 16, 2016 8:25am EDT. Japanese rescuers were digging through the rubble of buildings and mud on Saturday to reach dozens believed trapped after a powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck a southern island, killing at least 26 people and injuring about a thousand.