Daly cases outside China ; approximations from 2020.03.12
The optimistic forecasts happen to be far from the reality
Coronavirus коронавирус is disease reported to spread since year 2019, mainly in China. At the beginning of year 2020, the special names are used for the virus that causes speeding epidemic disease: covid19 (Cocid-19)  and 2019-nCoV . These two names seem to denote the same.
Warning. The main goals of this article is analysis of spreading of information about Coronavirus and, especially, 2019-nCoV: identification, classification, qualification of sources of the information.
For information about the disease and is spreading, the cited literature should be used rather than this article.
The danger of pandemic is announced at least since year 2015 
The cause or Coronavirus epidemic is believed to have virus origin (and form second part of the name).
The World Health Organization suggests  the description below:
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
The incubation period of the new (2020) coronavirus is believed to be about 10 days, with the shortest being one day and the longest 14 days. . Up to 2020.01.26, yet, no vaccine against coronavirus is reported.
The general trend is almost exponential; attempts to fit it with various bells, at least until 2020.03.15, fail. Until 2020.03.15, the number of daily new case registered outside of China, roughly, doubles every 4 days.
Look from 2020 January
2020.02.27, the New York Times suggests the map of the spreading of the decease for 2020.02.26, shown in first figure. . Of order of 3000 people are believed to be infected, mainly in China.
The total tall for 2020.01.26 is estimated to be 80 people. 
2020.01.28, the first human-to-human case in Europe is reported. 
However, the reports about coronavirus contradict each other; one example of such a contradiction is shown in the first figure. Comparison of data for 2020.01.26 by NYT  to those for 2020.02.03 by rbc  indicates, that in during a week, in China, the amount of infected patients reduced from more than 27000 to 17205, id est, roughly, 10^4/week. The primitive extrapolation indicates, that to March, the epidemic should finish, at least in China.
Alarmistic publications about the coronavirus are observed in 2020. Among them, the hypothesis is suggested that the Coronavirus (actially, the 2019-nCoV) is kind of biological weapon .
The infection is supposed to be in favor of the Russian administration, that is qualified as beneficiant.
At least since century 19, the top of the Russian administration is believed to consider themselves as "Russia" (excluding from this therm the most of population) .
Doing in 3 days of works, declared to require 16 weeks looks fantastic. However, the secret drugs against the biological weapon could be created in the USSR or in post-Soviet Russia together with elaboration of the dangerous virus.
2020.02.01, halturnerradioshow indicates, that, contrary, the bat-odigin virus could be adopted to affect humans only in a military laboratory. 
World-side spreading of decease that is dangerous for existing of human civilization is used as subject of art.
Apparently, the movie refers to the biggest biologic institute in Peterburg, Нииочб (Институт особо чистых биологических препаратов).
In year 2019, the Russian administration prohibits demonstration of that movie in movie theaters. Such a censorship indicates, that the staff of Нииочб still continue to work on bioweapon, and the Russian authorities try to hide this idea from the public.
2020 February, this hypothesis gets an additional verification. At the server of Нииочб, the sites about scientific research and sites about staff who perform the research become unreachable.
This can be interpreted as indication, that the big goal is achieved, and the persons who had worked on it are "eliminated" (killed or jailed) in order to avoid spreading of information about research performed in Нииочбп.
Such a hypothesis can be checked (verified or rejected). Within this hypothesis, it is expected, the researchers from at least one of laboratories of Нииочбп, will never more appear in program a program of any international conference. Within this hypothesis, one may expect, no staff of Нииочбп, mentioned at their site in 2019, will appear at any international meeting on virology since year 2020.
Russian mission in Italy
March 25, the news appear, that the Italian government allow the Russian military troops to handle the coronavirus cases at Italy. Initially, the goals were declared to be a fight against virus; but the activity of the Russian troops do not match the goals declared 
The Russian mission into Itay is considered as a way fo flood the country with Russian militaries. 
Any fight against the desease (or against "bad people" who make business on this decease) is not an element of set of these goals.
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports
- https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2002032 Wei-jie Guan et al. Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China. February 28, 2020. BACKGROUND. Since December 2019, when coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) emerged in Wuhan city and rapidly spread throughout China, data have been needed on the clinical characteristics of the affected patients. .. We extracted data regarding 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19 from 552 hospitals in 30 provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities in mainland China through January 29, 2020.
- https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/20200302_COVID19.pdf Warwick McKibbin, Roshen Fernando. The Global Macroeconomic Impacts of COVID-19: Seven Scenarios. 2 March 2020.
- https://www.who.int/publications-detail/surveillance-case-definitions-for-human-infection-with-novel-coronavirus-(ncov) Surveillance case definitions for human infection with novel coronavirus (nCoV). 10 January 2020. This document summarizes WHO recommendations for surveillance of the novel coronavirus (nCoV) recently identified in Wuhan, China (2019-nCoV). WHO will update these recommendations as new information becomes available on the situation in Wuhan, China. This interim guidance was adapted from WHO’s guidance materials published for Middle East Respiratory coronavirus (MERS-CoV) and will be updated regularly.
- https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200125-sitrep-5-2019-ncov.pdf Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) SITUATION REPORT - 5 25 JANUARY 2020. ZIKA VIRUS Data as reported by: 25 January 2020 SUMMARY Situation update: • A total of 1,320 confirmed cases have been reported for novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) globally; • Of the 1,320 cases reported, 1,297 cases were reported from China, including Hong Kong SAR (5 confirmed cases), Macau SAR (2 confirmed cases) and Taipei (3 confirmed cases). • A total of 1,965 suspected cases have been reported from 20 Chinese provinces, regions and cities (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taipei). • Twenty-three confirmed cases have been reported outside of China in nine countries (see table-1). • Of these 23 confirmed cases, 21 had travel history to Wuhan City, China; one case in Australia had direct contact with a confirmed case from Wuhan while in China; and one confirmed case in Viet Nam had no travel history to any part of China as mentioned in situation report published on 24 January. According to preliminary investigations, this constitutes an instance of human to human transmission within a family. • Of the 1,287 confirmed cases (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taipei), 237 cases have been reported as severely ill2 . • Forty-one deaths have been reported to date (39 deaths in Hubei province, one death in Hebei province and one in Heilongjiang province). • On 25 January 2020, the number of reported confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV has increased by 474 cases since the last situation report published on 24 January 2020. WHO’s assessment of the risk of this event has not changed since the last update (22 Jan): very high in China, high at the regional level and moderate at the global level.
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2Fnovel-coronavirus-2019.html Situation Summary The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Chinese authorities identified the new coronavirus, which has resulted in more than a thousand confirmed cases in China, including cases outside Wuhan City. Additional cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States, where 5 cases in travelers from Wuhan have been confirmed in four states (AZ, CA, IL, WA) as of January 26, 2020. There are ongoing investigations to learn more. About 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI The next outbreak? We’re not ready | Bill Gates Apr 3, 2015. In 2014, the world avoided a horrific global outbreak of Ebola, thanks to thousands of selfless health workers -- plus, frankly, thanks to some very good luck. In hindsight, we know what we should have done better. So, now's the time, Bill Gates suggests, to put all our good ideas into practice, from scenario planning to vaccine research to health worker training. As he says, "There's no need to panic ... but we need to get going."
- https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus Coronavirus (2020.02.27). Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. ..
- https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-01-26/China-s-mobilizing-additional-medics-to-Wuhan-NzhmXNHu4U/index.html Guo Meiping. Official: China is in a critical coronavirus control period. Updated 21:12, 26-Jan-2020. China is in a critical juncture in the prevention and control of the new coronavirus outbreak, Ma Xiaowei, director of the National Health Commission, said at a press conference on Sunday.// Calling the situation complicated, officials at the press conference said if the current measures can be implemented effectively, experts think the spread of virus can be curbed.// China has mobilized seven groups of 900 medical staff to aid Hubei Province and will send 12 more teams with 1,600 medical personnel in two days to Wuhan City, the center of the novel coronavirus outbreak, as part of the latest efforts to control the spread of the coronavirus, according to officials.// 'Very different from SARS'// The incubation period of the new coronavirus is about 10 days, with the shortest being one day and the longest 14 days, Ma said at the press conference, adding that the virus is infectious during the incubation period, which is very different from SARS. He believes that the outbreak will continue for some time.// "Our understanding of the new virus is still limited, the source of infection has not yet been identified and the risk of mutation is unclear," Ma said, adding that there will be changes in the virus over time, and the severity of the virus in different age groups is also changing.
- https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/21/world/asia/china-coronavirus-maps.html Wuhan Coronavirus Map: Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak By K.K. Rebecca Lai, Jin Wu and Allison McCannUpdated Jan. 27, 2020 The Wuhan coronavirus has sickened more than 2,700 people in Asia, according to statements from health officials. Many other cases are suspected but not confirmed. As of Monday morning, at least 80 people have died, all in China. .. Sources: National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China; local governments. Note: Data as of 10 p.m E.T., Jan. 26 The disease has been detected in at least 10 other countries, almost all involving people who traveled from China. .. Five cases have been confirmed in the United States: a woman in her 60s in Chicago, a man in his 30s in Washington state, two people in southern California, and one person in Arizona.
Jackson Ryan. Coronavirus death toll jumps to 80, five US cases confirmed: Everything we know.
January 26, 2020 2:15 PM PST.
The new coronavirus, which has now claimed 80 lives in China, has now been identified in California and Arizona.
A never-before-seen virus detected in the Chinese city of Wuhan has claimed 80 lives and infected more than 2,000 Chinese citizens with a pneumonia-like illness, according to China's National Health Commission. The virus was first reported to the World Health Organization on Dec. 31 and has been under investigation since. Chinese scientists have linked the disease to a family of viruses known as coronaviruses, which include the deadly SARS and Middle East respiratory syndrome. ..
Here's the breakdown as it stands:
China: 2,079 confirmed cases
Thailand: 8 confirmed cases
US: 5 confirmed cases
Australia: 5 confirmed cases
Japan: 4 confirmed cases
Malaysia: 4 confirmed cases
Singapore: 4 confirmed cases
France: 3 confirmed cases
South Korea: 3 confirmed cases
Vietnam: 2 confirmed cases
Canada: 1 presumptive case
Nepal: 1 confirmed case
- https://www.thelocal.de/20200128/first-coronavirus-case-confirmed-in-germany-bavarian-health-ministry German coronavirus patient is first human-to-human case in Europe 28 January 2020 08:36 CET+01:00
- https://www.rbc.ru/society/03/02/2020/5e37c8f69a79476ee057c0c0 Вирус из Китая , 03 фев, 10:18 (2020) Поделиться Из России депортируют зараженных коронавирусом иностранцев Возможность депортации из России зараженных коронавирусом 2019-nCoV иностранцев предусмотрена утвержденным главой правительства Михаилом Мишустиным национальным планом по предупреждению завоза и распространения инфекции.
- http://rusjev.net/2020/01/23/novyiy-koronavirus-v-kitae-vozmozhno-biologicheskoe-oruzhie/ Новый коронавирус в Китае — возможно биологическое оружие? Январь 23rd, 2020.
- https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/virus-hit-wuhan-has-two-laboratories-linked-chines/ Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program. 2020/01.24.
- https://ura.news/news/1052416118 Иван Рублев. Поклонская связала эпидемию в Китае с мировым заговором и попыткой госпереворота. 25 января 2020 в 14:23. Депутат Государственной думы РФ Наталья Поклонская считает, что коронавирус в Китае могли запустить специально, чтобы дестабилизировать ситуацию в стране. Об этом она написала в своем Instagram.
- https://www.kavkazcenter.com/russ/content/2020/01/26/118732/kitajskij-koronavirus-na-samom-dele-boevoj-virus-vyrvavshijsya-iz-laboratorii-v-ukhani.shtml Китайский коронавирус на самом деле боевой вирус, вырвавшийся из лаборатории в Ухани. 26 января в 17:07. By Bill Gertz - The Washington Times - Friday, January 24, 2020
- https://www.kp.ru/daily/27083.7/4154474/?fbclid=IwAR1DGhc7PRU571o8u0r98ujgLB74ZassDnJDtd03fRC9tf2SDiqI4qAwwjY 24 ЯНВ. (2020) 21:21 2020-01-26T20:24:55+03:00 ДМИТРИЙ СТЕШИН. Эпидемия в Китае может стать благом для России.
Бездарных несколько семей
Путем богатства и поклонов
Владеют родиной моей.
Стоят превыше всех законов,
Стеной стоят вокруг царя,
Как мопсы жадные и злые,
И простодушно говоря:
«Ведь только мы и есть Россия!»
1855 или 1856
- https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/24/lessons-from-sars-outbreak-help-in-race-for-coronavirus-vaccine Hannah Devlin. Lessons from Sars outbreak help in race for coronavirus vaccine. Companies aim to have vaccine in production within 16 weeks before entering testing stage. Fri 24 Jan 2020 18.11 GMT, Lessons from Sars outbreak help in race for coronavirus vaccine. Companies aim to have vaccine in production within 16 weeks before entering testing stage. There are no vaccines or treatments approved for the new coronavirus, but the race is on to develop one.
- https://echo.msk.ru/news/2577697-echo.html Около 30 препаратов работают против нового коронавируса – Онищенко. 13:52, 27 января 2020. Около 30 медицинских препаратов работают против нового коронавируса, зарегистрированного в Китае. Об этом сообщил в эфире радиостанции «Эхо Москвы» первый заместитель председателя комитета Госдумы по образованию и науке, врач-эпидемиолог, член Президиума РАН Геннадий Онищенко. «Уже примерно 30 медицинских препаратов, которые сегодня есть, они лечат, они работают против этого вируса. 12 из них – те, которыми мы лечим ВИЧ-инфекцию. Мы их раздаем нашим ВИЧ-инфицированным детям для профилактики – такие как «Индинавир», «Саквинавир». Все эти препараты, слава богу, работают против коронавируса», — сказал он.
- https://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/blog/imperial-medicine/2020/01/24/what-is-the-wuhan-coronavirus-2019-ncov-and-what-do-we-know-about-it-so-far/ John Tregoning. What is the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and what do we know about the outbreak so far? 24 January 2020. Dr John Tregoning (JT) from Imperial’s Department of Infectious Disease spoke to the School of Public Health’s Prof Steven Riley (SR) about the coronavirus outbreak that recently began in Wuhan, China. .. Where did this coronavirus come from – did it ‘jump’ from reptiles or bats?// SR: The first cases have been closely tied to a specific market in Wuhan. These no reliable evidence for it coming from snakes. The closest known virus is found in bats, but we don’t know for sure if this is where it came from. ..
- https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewsrussian/videos/177292550346807/ BBC News Russian. Коронавирус: главные вопросы. 2020.01.30 Насколько опасен коронавирус? Как уберечься и не заболеть? На эти и другие важные вопросы отвечает британский профессор факультета медицины Imperial College London Робин Шаток. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51305526 Coronavirus: Death toll rises as virus spreads to every Chinese region. 2020.01.30
- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/coronavirus-infection-china-wuhan-outbreak/ Josh White Sarah Newey Anne Gulland Coronavirus infection: everything you need to know about the outbreak from China. 30 JANUARY 2020 • 7:49AM. .. Professor Robin Shattock, from Imperial College London, said his team had “two vaccine candidates” developed from the genetic sequence of coronavirus provided by Chinese scientists, and some British experts are confident that a vaccine could be available within weeks. // Prof Shattock told Radio 4’s Today programme the vaccines would be ready for use in “animal models” by the middle of next month and they were ready to “rapidly move those into human studies” if required.
- https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/proof-the-novel-coronavirus-infecting-the-world-is-a-military-bio-weapon-developed-by-china-s-army The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army 01 FEBRUARY 2020. .. We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.
- http://london.sonoma.edu/Writings/StrengthStrong/invasion.html Jack London. THE UNPARALLELED INVASION. 1910.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unparalleled_Invasion The Unparalleled Invasion" is a science fiction story written by Jack London. It was first published in McClure's in July 1910.
Праздник (2019) Фильм.
2019.01.03. https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/1189845/ Праздник год 2019 страна Россия режиссер Алексей Красовский сценарий Алексей Красовский продюсер Алексей Красовский, Юлия Криштофович оператор Сергей Астахов композитор Руслан Лепатов художник Евдокия Замахина монтаж Владимир Зимин, Алексей Красовский жанр комедия, драма, военный, история, ... слова бюджет 4 000 000 руб. премьера (РФ) 3 января 2019 время 73 мин. / 01:13 Блокадный Ленинград. В загородном доме Воскресенских, живущих «на особом положении», собираются шесть человек и курица, которую некому приготовить. Раньше этим занималась кухарка, но её у Воскресенских накануне забрали — снаружи наступили тяжёлые времена, да и внутри ситуация тоже нелегкая: младший сын привёл голодную девушку, старшая дочь — незнакомого мужчину, за которого собирается замуж. До Нового года остаются считанные минуты, а количество проблем растёт как снежный ком. ..
- https://www.lastampa.it/topnews/primo-piano/2020/03/25/news/coronavirus-la-telefonata-conte-putin-agita-il-governo-piu-che-aiuti-arrivano-militari-russi-in-italia-1.38633327 JACOPO IACOBONI. Coronavirus, la telefonata Conte-Putin agita il governo: “Più che aiuti arrivano militari russi in Italia” PUBBLICATO IL 25 Marzo 2020 ULTIMA MODIFICA 25 Marzo 2020,16:03. Sabato scorso è avvenuta una lunga telefonata tra il premier Giuseppe Conte e il presidente russo Vladimir Putin. Putin si è impegnato a aiutare l’Italia nella battaglia al Coronavirus. E domenica sera, all’aeroporto militare di Pratica di Mare, sono arrivati 9 aerei Ilyushin con forniture russe e 100 specialisti nella guerra batteriologica, uomini che le agenzie russe definiscono esperti nel settore che hanno lavorato nell’eliminazione dei focolai di peste suina. ..
- https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/corona-krise-wie-die-afd-putins-militaer-in-italien-einschleuste-69638656.bild.html PSEUDOHILFE IN DER CORONA-KRISE. Wie die AfD Putins Militär in Italien einschleuste. Italienischer Ex-Offizier zu BILD: „Russland nutzt die Lkw nur, um seine Fahnen zu schwingen“ von: JULIAN RÖPCKE veröffentlicht am // 26.03.2020 - 16:28 Uhr // Italien ist in Europa das Epizentrum der Corona-Krise. Der russische Präsident Wladimir Putin schickte jetzt Soldaten in das Land, um zu helfen. Doch was steckt tatsächlich hinter der Aktion? Es war ein einmaliges Bild, das sich italienischen Autofahrern diese Woche auf der 600 Kilometer langen Autobahn von Rom in das Corona-Epizentrum Lombardei im Norden des Landes bot: zahlreiche KAMAZ-Lkw der russischen Armee, die unter der russischen Flagge „Experten und Medikamente“ nach Bergamo schafften. Zuvor waren neun Transportflugzeuge der russischen Luftwaffe mit mehr als 100 Armeeangehörigen südlich von Rom gelandet, um das Material auszuladen. Ein Telefonat zwischen Kreml-Chef Wladimir Putin und dem italienischen Ministerpräsidenten Giuseppe Conte am vergangenen Samstag habe die Hilfsaktion eingeleitet, so die offizielle Version.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports World health organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports. 2020.01.21-
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-cases/ COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS / CASES There are currently 95,500 confirmed cases and 3,286 deaths from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of March 05, 2020, 07:35 GMT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals, including humans, and birds. In humans, the virus causes respiratory infections which are typically mild but, in rare cases, can be lethal. In cows and pigs they may cause diarrhea, while in chickens it can cause an upper respiratory disease. There are no vaccines or antiviral drugs that are approved for prevention or treatment.// Coronaviruses are viruses in the subfamily Orthocoronavirinae in the family Coronaviridae, in the order Nidovirales. Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome and with a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. The genomic size of coronaviruses ranges from approximately 26 to 32 kilobases, the largest for an RNA virus.// The name "coronavirus" is derived from the Latin corona and the Greek κορώνη (korṓnē, "garland, wreath"), meaning crown or halo. This refers to the characteristic appearance of virions (the infective form of the virus) by electron microscopy, which have a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a royal crown or of the solar corona. This morphology is created by the viral spike (S) peplomers, which are proteins that populate the surface of the virus and determine host tropism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak A new coronavirus, designated 2019-nCoV, was identified in Wuhan, Hubei province, China, after people developed pneumonia without a clear cause and for which existing vaccines or treatments were not effective. The virus has shown evidence of human-to-human transmission and its transmission rate (rate of infection) appeared to escalate in mid-January 2020, with several countries other than China reporting cases. The incubation period (time from exposure to developing symptoms) of the virus is between 2 to 14 days and it remains contagious during this time. Symptoms include fever, coughing and breathing difficulties and it can be fatal. ..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program The Soviet Union began a biological weapons program in the 1920s. During World War II, Joseph Stalin was forced to move his biological warfare (BW) operations out of the path of advancing German forces and may have used tularemia against German troops in 1942 near Stalingrad. ..
http://www.istc.int/en/institute/8608 Institute of Highly Pure Biopreparations, Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation (Inst. of Highly Pure Preparations) Address 7, Pudozhsakya str., St Petersburg, 197110, Russia
2006.12.07. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1639509/ Troy Day, Jean-Baptiste André, and Andrew Park. The evolutionary emergence of pandemic influenza. Proc Biol Sci. 2006 Dec 7; 273(1604): 2945–2953. Published online 2006 Aug 22. doi: 10.1098/rspb.2006.3638
2020.01.25. https://www.wired.com/story/ai-epidemiologist-wuhan-public-health-warnings/ An AI Epidemiologist Sent the First Warnings of the Wuhan Virus. The BlueDot algorithm scours news reports and airline ticketing data to predict the spread of diseases like those linked to the flu outbreak in China. 01.25.2020 07:00 AM
2020.01.28. https://nextstrain.org/ncov Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (nCoV). Data updated 2020-01-28. Built with github.com/nextstrain/ncov using data from gisaid-logo. Showing 33 of 33 genomes sampled between Dec 2019 and Jan 2020.
2020.03.27. http://www.migal.org.il/Migal.covid Breakthrough From Israel’s MIGAL Research Institute in Development of Corona virus (COVID-19) Vaccine 27 February, 2020.
2020.03.03. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=176&v=XPv2AF0caUA Press Conference on COVID-19 on Mar １, 2020. Mar 3, 2020. Press Conference by Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, KATO Katsunobu. After 4 years of research funded by Israel’s Ministry of Science & Technology, MIGAL’s researchers have developed an effective vaccine against avian coronavirus Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV), to be adapted soon and create a human vaccine against COVID-19.
2020.03.08. https://www.ilmessaggero.it/italia/coronavirus_diretta_italia_news_ultime_notizie_decreto_morti_contagi_oggi_8_marzo_2020-5098645.html Coronavirus, 366 vittime e 622 guariti. Crescono i casi: 7.375, 1.326 più di ieri. Italia seconda per morti. Iss: nessuno immune. Chi viola quarantena rischia carcere. Domenica 8 Marzo 2020. .. Virus, i nuovi dati in Italia. Sono 366, 113 in più di ieri, i morti legati al coronavirus in Italia. Il nuovo dato è stato fornito dal commissario Angelo Borrelli nella conferenza stampa alla Protezione Civile. Sono 6.387 i malati per coronavirus in Italia, con un incremento di 1.326 persone rispetto a ieri, e 366 i morti, 133 in più. Il nuovo dato è stato fornito dal commissario Angelo Borrelli nella conferenza stampa alla Protezione Civile. I guariti sono 622. Il totale dei casi in Italia è, quindi, dal'inizio dell'epidemia di 7.375. L'Italia, con 366 vittime, è il secondo Paese per numero di morti legati al coronavirus dopo la Cina, che ne registra circa 3.000. A seguire ci sono Iran (194) e Corea del Sud (50), secondo i dati della Johns Hopkins University. Quanto a numero di contagiati, secondo gli stessi dati, l'Italia è al quarto posto dopo Cina, Corea del Sud e Iran. Chi viola la quarantena rischia il carcere. Lo prevede la direttiva inviata dal Viminale ai prefetti. La sanzione per chi viola le limitazioni agli spostamenti è quella prevista in via generale dal 650 cp (con una pena prevista di arresto fino a 3 mesi o l'ammenda fino 206 euro), «salvo che non si possa configurare un'ipotesi più grave quale quella prevista dall'articolo 452 del codice penale: delitti colposi contro la salute pubblica, che persegue tutte le condotte idonee a produrre un pericolo per la salute pubblica».// «Questo è il momento della responsabilità, da parte di tutti. Questa battaglia si vince solo con l'impegno di ognuno di noi». Lo scrive su Instagram il premier Giuseppe Conte, rilanciando quanto detto la scorsa notte in conferenza stampa a Palazzo Chigi.