It is amazing, but the last word in term WALK ONE or WALK TWO does not seem to indicate number of walking persons (as it is shown in figures at right).
This could be related with the poor presentation of these characters in the default fonts; the characters look too similar with others.
⾡,辵 This way they look at your computer
In century 21, the computer support of characters of Japanese is underdeveloped.
Up to year 2021, there is no united standard for the default font, that would allow each character to look the same at various computers, but different from other characters.
Apparently, the opposite cases take place: the character looks different with the default font of different operational systems, but similar to other characters at the same computer. This causes confuses.
Characre ⾡ is qualified as Chinese and 辵 is Japanese ; it could specify citizenship of a walker (Chinese or Japanese), or the country (China or Japan) where the walk is performed. However, these characters look similar; looking at such a character, it is difficult to guess, is it Chinese or Japanese kanji.
However, these characters can be distinguished with PHP program du1.t, using command
php du1.t ⾡辵
but this is not convenient to do this each time, when some of these two characters appear in the text and the reader/writer tries to guess, is it Chinese or Japanese. Neither ⾡ nor 辵 is allowed in Tarja.
This article is based on the descriptions of character X2FA1⾡ in dictionaries and other sites (rather than on the appearance in the literature or in the causal talking). On the base of the descriptions, the relative images had been searched. Some of them are collected below.
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2FA1 ⾡ 2FA1 KANGXI RADICAL WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辵 ..
- https://kanjialive.com/214-traditional-kanji-radicals/ .. ⾡ to advance, move ahead しんにょう ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB5 辵 8FB5 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB5 Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾡ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECC ⻌ 2ECC CJK RADICAL SIMPLIFIED WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECD ⻍ 2ECD CJK RADICAL WALK ONE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻌ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECE ⻎ 2ECE CJK RADICAL WALK TWO Han Script id: allowed confuse: none ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB6 辶 8FB6 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB6 Han Script id: restricted confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA66 辶 FA66 CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA66 Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/⾡ ⾡ means 'move' and is a Chinese variant of 辵 ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/辵 辵 means 'move' 辵 Animation / stroke order not available. CHALLENGE DRAW Strokes : 7 Radical number: 162 Usefulness: 8 Intermediate lesson: - Beginner lesson: - Begins 0 words Used in 1 word Not used as a component Hyōgaiji (表外字) Additional readings On チャク