辵 may refer to move, walk, advance or to entrance, penetration, get in.
Pic of character X2FA1 ⾡ and pic of X8FB5 辵 look as combination of pics of the following characters:
X2F3A ⼺ or X5F61 彡 at the top
X2523 ┣ at the center
X2ECC ⻌ or X2ECD ⻍ or X2ECE ⻎ or X8FB6 辶 or XFA66 辶 at the bottom and left.
In such a way, pic of 辵 can be constructed from three other (in graphical sense, more simple) kanjis by at least 10 different ways.
Character X8FB5 辵 by itself, is not popular is Japanese texts.
But pics of the synonyms from set WalkU appear as components of more complicated pics of other characters. Wikipedia suggests  list of such kanjis. Some of meanings of 辵 are supposed to be transferred to these kanjis.
In century 21, the computer support of characters of Japanese is underdeveloped.
Up to year 2021, there is no united standard for the default font, that would allow each character to look the same at various computers, but different from other characters.
Apparently, the opposite cases take place: the character looks different with the default font of different operational systems, but similar to other characters at the same computer. This causes confuses.
In particular, this refers to character 辵.
Characre ⾡ is qualified as Chinese and 辵 as Japanese ; it could specify citizenship of a walker (Chinese or Japanese), or the country (China or Japan) where the walk is performed. However, these characters look similar; looking at such a character, it is difficult to guess, is it Chinese or Japanese kanji.
However, these characters can be distinguished with PHP program du1.t, using command
php du1.t ⾡辵
but this is not convenient to do this each time, when some of these two characters appear in the text and the reader/writer tries to guess, is it Chinese or Japanese. Neither ⾡ nor 辵 is allowed in Tarja.
WalkU, if any of the above
SIMPLIFIED WALK to indicate the easy movement
As usually, there is ambiguity, many options at the translation of word from one language to another. Similar ambiguity appears at the inverse translation, see Tarja-Japanese. But within Tarja, there is no ambiguity; all elements of Tarja are visually distinguishable, identifiable from their pics.
- https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/辵 辵 .. 辵 U+8FB5, 辵 .. ⾡ U+2FA1, ⾡ KANGXI RADICAL WALK .. See images of Radical 162 辵 .. Japanese Kanji See also: Category:Japanese terms spelled with 辵 辵 (uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji) .. Readings On (unclassified): ちゃく (chaku) Kun: しんにょう (shinnyō)
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB5 辵 8FB5 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB5 Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾡ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2FA1 ⾡ 2FA1 KANGXI RADICAL WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辵 ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECC ⻌ 2ECC CJK RADICAL SIMPLIFIED WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECD ⻍ 2ECD CJK RADICAL WALK ONE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻌ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECE ⻎ 2ECE CJK RADICAL WALK TWO Han Script id: allowed confuse: none ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB6 辶 8FB6 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB6 Han Script id: restricted confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA66 辶 FA66 CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA66 Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_162 Radical 162 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigationJump to search 辵 ← 161 Radical 162 (U+2FA1) 163 → 辵 (U+8FB5) "walk" Pronunciations Pinyin: chuò Bopomofo: ㄔㄨㄛˋ Wade–Giles: ch'o4 Cantonese Yale: cheuk3 Jyutping: coek3 Japanese Kana: チャク chaku (on'yomi) Sino-Korean: 착 chak Hán-Việt: xước Names Chinese name(s): (辶) 走之底 zǒuzhīdǐ Japanese name(s): (辶) 之繞/しんにょう/しんにゅう shinnyō/shinnyū Hangul: 쉬엄쉬엄 갈 swieomswieom gal Stroke order animation 辵-order.gif Radical 162 or radical walk (辵部) meaning "walk" is one of the 20 Kangxi radicals (214 radicals in total) composed of 7 strokes. When used as a component, this radical character transforms into ⻍, ⻌, or ⻎ (See #Variant forms). In the Kangxi Dictionary, there are 381 characters (out of 49,030) to be found under this radical. 辶 (3 strokes), the component form of 辵, is also the 49th indexing component in the Table of Indexing Chinese Character Components predominantly adopted by Simplified Chinese dictionaries published in mainland China, with 辵 listed as its associated indexing component. .. Derived characters ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/⾡ ⾡ means 'move' and is a Chinese variant of 辵 ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/辵 辵 means 'move' 辵 Animation / stroke order not available. CHALLENGE DRAW Strokes : 7 Radical number: 162 Usefulness: 8 Intermediate lesson: - Beginner lesson: - Begins 0 words Used in 1 word Not used as a component Hyōgaiji (表外字) Additional readings On チャク
- https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/辵部 辵部（ちゃくぶ）は、漢字を部首により分類したグループの一つ。 康熙字典214部首では162番目に置かれる（7画の16番目、酉集の16番目）。日本での通称はしんにょう、しんにゅう。