Characters of Radical 162 have 5 single-character synonyms.
These synonyms are
Characters of Radical 162 by themselves are not popular in Japanese texts. They used as indication to the properties of pics of other Unicode characters.
Characters of WalkU are qualified as transforms of Radical 163, transferring the meanings to the kanjis with the composite pics. Wictionary  suggests the list of characters with images created in this way. Pics of these characters include pics of characters ⻌、⻍、⻎.
Visually, the pics of the two characters of Radical 162 are indistinguishable. At the default fonts of various operational systems, a Human watching pics of these characters, cannot identify them.
However, the character can be identified, for example, with the PHP program du1.t or its equivalent, but such identification slows down the reading of texts, and it is impossible, dealing with a printed message.
Such a case is not specific for characters of Radical 162.
In century 21, the computer support of characters of Japanese is underdeveloped.
Up to year 2021, there is no united standard for the default font, that would allow each character to look the same at various computers, but different from other characters.
Apparently, the opposite cases take place: the character looks different with the default font of different operational systems, but similar to other characters at the same computer. This causes confuses.
While pics of Radical 162 do not allow their identification, we should avoid characters that cause confusions. The special system of notations, that patches the fault of the software, is denoted with term Tarja.
Tarja appears as technical language characterized in that, that the written Japanese used as base, but, in order to avoid the confuses, all the ambiguous characters are replaced, substituted to their Romanji or Hiragana analogies.
WalkU, if any of the above
SIMPLIFIED WALK to indicate the easy movement
Tarja has sense while there is no united standard for the default fonts, that should allow each character to look the same at various operation systems, but different from other characters.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_162 Radical 162 (U+2FA1) 163 → 辵 (U+8FB5) "walk" Radical 162 or radical walk (辵部) meaning "walk" is one of the 20 Kangxi radicals (214 radicals in total) composed of 7 strokes. When used as a component, this radical character transforms into ⻍, ⻌, or ⻎ (See #Variant forms).
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2FA1 ⾡ 2FA1 KANGXI RADICAL WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辵 ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB5 辵 8FB5 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB5 Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾡ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECC ⻌ 2ECC CJK RADICAL SIMPLIFIED WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECD ⻍ 2ECD CJK RADICAL WALK ONE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻌ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECE ⻎ 2ECE CJK RADICAL WALK TWO Han Script id: allowed confuse: none ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB6 辶 8FB6 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB6 Han Script id: restricted confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA66 辶 FA66 CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA66 Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://ja.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:漢字索引_部首_辵 部首：⾡（⻌、⻍、⻎）..