X2FA1 ⾡ is easy to confuse with character
X8FB5 辵  (LIBERAL WALK), that has similar pic, similar pronunciation and similar meaning.
Both X2FA1 ⾡ and X8FB5 辵 are qualified as Radical 162 , related to the radical walk (that seems to be analogy of the RADICAL WALK) and characters ⻍, ⻌ and ⻎, that appear as "transforms" (id est, synonyms) of Radical 162.
⾡,辵 This way they look at your computer
this way they look with the Macintosh default font and at Linux default font. This is not so usual case, when similar characters look the same both at Linux and at Macintosh. More often is situation, when default view of similar characters depends on the operational system.
Pic of character X2FA1 ⾡ (and that of X8FB5 辵) looks as combination of pictures of the following characters:
X2F3A ⼺ or X5F61 彡 at the top
X2523 ┣ (or X251C ├, dependently on the default font of the operational system) at the center
X2ECC ⻌ or X2ECD ⻍ or X2ECE ⻎ or X8FB6 辶 or XFA66 辶 at the bottom and left.
In such a way, pic of 辵 can be constructed from three other kanjis by at least 10 different ways.
In century 21, the computer support of characters of Japanese is underdeveloped.
Up to year 2021, there is no united standard for the default font, that would allow each character to look the same at various computers, but different from other characters.
Apparently, the opposite cases take place: the character looks different with the default font of different operational systems, but similar to other characters at the same computer. This causes confuses.
Characre ⾡ is qualified as Chinese and 辵 as Japanese ; it could specify citizenship of a walker (Chinese or Japanese), or the country (China or Japan) where the walk is performed. However, these characters look similar; looking at such a character, it is difficult to guess, is it Chinese or Japanese kanji.
php du1.t ⾡辵
but this identification allows down the reading.
WalkU, if any of the above
SIMPLIFIED WALK to indicate the easy movement
As usually, there is ambiguity, many options at the translation of word from one language to another. Similar ambiguity appears at the inverse translation, see Tarja-Japanese. But within Tarja, there is no ambiguity; all elements of Tarja are visually distinguishable, identifiable from their pics.
This article is based on the descriptions of character X2FA1⾡ in dictionaries and other sites (rather than on the appearance in the literature or in the causal talking). On the base of the descriptions, the relative images had been searched. Some of them are collected below.
- https://kanjialive.com/214-traditional-kanji-radicals/ .. ⾡ to advance, move ahead しんにょう ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB5 辵 8FB5 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB5 Han Script id: restricted confuse: ⾡ ..
Radical 162 or radical walk (辵部) meaning "walk" is one of the 20 Kangxi radicals (214 radicals in total) composed of 7 strokes. When used as a component, this radical character transforms into ⻍, ⻌, or ⻎ (See #Variant forms).
In the Kangxi Dictionary, there are 381 characters (out of 49,030) to be found under this radical.
辶 (3 strokes), the component form of 辵, is also the 49th indexing component in the Table of Indexing Chinese Character Components predominantly adopted by Simplified Chinese dictionaries published in mainland China, with 辵 listed as its associated indexing component.
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECC ⻌ 2ECC CJK RADICAL SIMPLIFIED WALK Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECD ⻍ 2ECD CJK RADICAL WALK ONE Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , 辶 , ⻌ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=2ECE ⻎ 2ECE CJK RADICAL WALK TWO Han Script id: allowed confuse: none ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=8FB6 辶 8FB6 CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-8FB6 Han Script id: restricted confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=FA66 辶 FA66 CJK COMPATIBILITY IDEOGRAPH-FA66 Han Script id: allowed confuse: 辶 , ⻌ , ⻍ ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/⾡ ⾡ means 'move' and is a Chinese variant of 辵 ..
- https://www.kanshudo.com/kanji/辵 辵 means 'move' 辵 Animation / stroke order not available. CHALLENGE DRAW Strokes : 7 Radical number: 162 Usefulness: 8 Intermediate lesson: - Beginner lesson: - Begins 0 words Used in 1 word Not used as a component Hyōgaiji (表外字) Additional readings On チャク
- https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/辵部 辵部（ちゃくぶ）は、漢字を部首により分類したグループの一つ。 康熙字典214部首では162番目に置かれる（7画の16番目、酉集の16番目）。日本での通称はしんにょう、しんにゅう。