Boshirov and Petrov
Boshirov and Petrov (Боширов и Петров) are personages, that seem to be invented by the Russian officials in order to make fake passports for the terrorists, agents of KGB, to allow them to enter Europe.
Since 2017 Septembers, the attempts of the Russian officials are observed to make "evidences" of existing or real persons with names Ruslan Boshirov and Evgeni Petrov. The main claim is, that they had visited the UK and, in particular, Salizbury 2018.03.04-2018.03.04 as tourists, but did not perform the terroristic attack and did not use fake documents.
Russian official version
The Russian officials claim, that Boshirov and Petrov visit the UK in 2018.03.04-2018.03.04 with goal to watch the Cathedral at Salisbury. Also they wanted to see the Stonehenge.
2018.03.04, the heavy snow does not allow Boshirov and Petrov to reach Stonehenge nor even the Cathedral.
2018.03.04, the heavy rain does not allow them the same.
Boshirov and Petrov always walk together and could not be pictured separately by the monitoring cameras.
The digitalisation of the talk is long; so, it is moved to separate article 2018.09.13.Performance.
Artists and terorists
The 2018.09.13.Performance mentioned above makes impression, that аrtists Boshirov and Petrov are under narcotic intoxication: Their attempt to say anything about themselves look absurd, contradictory, senseless.
Both, differences and similarities are mentioned in the subsections below.
None of the artists seem to remember his own "othestvo" (slightly modified name of father, added to the Russian first name at the formal talk). Some publications indicate, that the full name of Petrov is Петров Александр Евгеньевич, while Boshirov in documents is specified as Боширов Руслан Тимурович. However, the artists seem to have neither fathers, nor even mothers.
The terrorists Boshirov and Petrov are supposed to have "otchestvo"s (отчество), as it is supposed to be specified in their passports.
The artists Boshirov and Petrov seem to have no passports at all; the performance makes impression, that they do not know their otchestvo's.
4. The artists Boshirov and Petrov do not remember, where do the terrorists Boshirov and Petrov work. The improvisation they suggest looks to be just wrong: The search indicates, that there is no fitness center, owned by Boshirov and Petrov.
5. The artists Boshirov and Petrov do not seem to visit Salisbury, did not see its Catherdal, do not know the name of this Cathedral, do not know, where is it located. They do not know, that this Cathedral is seen from the railroad station. (In addition, there is a big indicator at the exit of the rail station, showing direction to the Cathedral).
5. The artists Boshirov and Petrov do not know, that Stonehenge is in 10 miles from Salusbery, and from there, one can get Stonehenge in 20 minutes.
7. The artists Boshirov and Petrov do not know, what weather was at Salusbery 2018.03.02 - 2018.03.04. They claim, that 2018.03.02, there was heavy snow, paralysing the traffic; but they confirm the authenticity of the pic from the monitoring camera, 2018.03.04, they are shown in Salisbery street, and there is no snow there. However, the artists Boshirov and Petrov cannot explain this.
The observations 1–7 indicate, that the artists Boshirov and Petrov never had visited the UK.
In addition, several authors indicate, that faces of the artists Boshirov and Petrov shown in the movie are not the same as faces of terrorists Boshirov and Petrov, visited Salisbury 2018.03.02 and 2018.03.02. 
However, there are also certain similarities.
The artists at the 2018.09.13.Performance seem to act under narcotic intoxication. The same seem to apply to terrorists Boshirov and Petrov, performed the 2018.03.04.Teract; they are reported to consume cannabis. 
The similarity would be even stronger with evidence of sex of artists Boshirov and Petrov with Margarita Simonian in a way, similar to that reported for terrorists Boshirov and Petrov. However, this part of the performance seems to be censored-out. The movie of the 2018.09.13.Performance is strongly edited. In the final version of that movie, Simonian does not appear together with artists Boshirov and Petrov in the same frame. The clips with Simonian could be filmed separately from those with artists Boshirov and Petrov; perhaps, in other place and in other day, and only 2018.09.13 compiled together.
The artists Boshirov and Petrov at the 2018.09.13.Performance mention one important detail, that may be related to the terrorists Boshirov and Petrov, visited UK. 2018.03.04. after to walk away for the railroad station, their clothes become wet, and they had to buy new choses. This may have simple explanation. Applying novichok at the handle of the door of home of Sergei Sckripal, the terrorist had dropped some novichok at their clothes and boots. This could easy happen after to consume some narcotics mentioned above. The terrorists washed their clothes in the nearby puddle, and had to buy the new boots, in order not to be poisoned by themselves. Some poison still entered their bodies, they could not walk (and could not call ambulance); so they had to stay at the cafe drinking coffee, in order to wash our the poison from their bodies. So, the "memory" about the wet clothes, new chooses and staying in the cafe may be correct; this seem to be the only true moment in the story by Boshirov and Petrov, presented at the 2018.09.13.Performance.
Name Alesxandr Petrov is widely used in Russia. The search for some Russians, that could be presented as "relatives" of that Alesxandr Petrov, who had visiter the UK in 2018.03.02–2018.03.04, advance faster, than the similar attempts for Ruslan Boshirov.
However, in Russia, there are persons with similar biography, or more correct, with absence of any biography until 2017. The example of similar pair is Anastasia Bitner (Битнер Анастасия Сергеевна) and Daria Isaenko (Исаенко Дарья Владимировна). They had been reported to perform the false accusations (стукачество, оскорблятство), in order to bring some impression of justice to the political repressions. Perhaps, the same persons may paint their faces in different ways in order to pretend to be Ruslan Boshirov and, in other cases, Anastasia Bitner. The same may apply to Aleksandr Petrov and Daria Isaenko. Definitely, for the corrupted Russian administration, it is not a problem, to make a fake documents for the names of Ruslan Boshirov, Anastasia Bitner, Aleksandr Petrov, Daria Isaenko and other "dead souls". The tradition do use the "dead souls" (supplied with fake documents) in Russia is traced through centuries.
Russian diplomatic post
Boshirov and Petrov had no need to smuggle the chemical weapon by themselves. At least since year 2017, the Russian diplomatic post is reported to be used to smuggle centres of contraband in a single trip, see 2018.Кокаин в диппочте.
This leads the preliminary list of the main suspects:
- Alexander Yakovenko Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- Ivan Volodin Minister Counsellor
- Mikhail Ivanov Defence and Military Attaché
- Andrey Druzhinin
- Sergey Pshenichny
- Olga Zykova
- Vladimir Derbenskiy
- Denis Temnikov
- Vladislav Novikov Counsellor - Information, Press and Culture, Adminstrative affairs
- Denis Piminov Counsellor - Economic affairs
In addition, the general rule about corruption in Russian administration indicate suspects that are suppose to be also involved:
- Vladimir Putin, usurpator
- Sergei Lavrov, Foreign minister of RF
- Aleksandr Bortnikov, KGB
- Vladimir Kontratiev, Niioht (Нииохт)
One may expect, that Boshirov and Petrov will never appear at public to explain, what happened 2018.03.02–2018.03.04 at the UK and what happened 2018.09.13 a the "RT" office and why the movie of the 2018.09.13.Performance with their participation appeared.
No other scientific concept is presented, to explain appearance of the 2018.09.13.Performance is suggested. In this sense, the concept, that Boshirov and Petrov are personages, invented by KGB, can be considered as Scientific fact.
The absurd claims by the Russian officials and the inconsistent "interview", 2018.09.13.Performance with Margarita Simonian caused a lot of critics and humour. Some pictures related with the event are show below.
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2121187151234370&set=a.339055729447530' Leonid Weinstein Догоняй! Е7Ы09 Согласен с @Aleks_SPb - это совершенно разные люди. 2018.09.14. Теперь понятно что фсбшники неделю искали похожих на фотографии предоставленные Великобританией и стряпали легенду. А настоящие отравители уже кормят червей.
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "four" defined multiple times with different content
- https://russian.rt.com/world/video/554018-intervyu-podozrevaemye-skripal Эксклюзивное интервью Маргариты Симоньян с «подозреваемыми» по делу Скрипалей Петровым и Бошировым, Главный редактор телеканала RT и МИА «Россия сегодня» Маргарита Симоньян пообщалась с «подозреваемыми» в отравлении Сергея и Юлии Скрипалей. Александр Петров и Руслан Боширов сами обратились к Симоньян и отказались разговаривать с кем-либо ещё из журналистов. Британские власти называют подозреваемых сотрудниками ГРУ. В эксклюзивном интервью RT они рассказали, зачем на самом деле ездили в Солсбери. 13 сентября 2018, 13:13
- https://echo.msk.ru/blog/day_video/2277360-echo/ «Мы посещали Солсбери в качестве туристов». 13:22 , 13 сентября 2018.
Alesha Stupin #aleshastupin #art \(150
2018.09.14. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "stupinsim" defined multiple times with different content
- https://360tv.ru/news/obschestvo/eto-ne-te-ljudi-fiziognomist-ne-nashel-shodstva-petrova-i-boshirova-so-snimkami-podozrevaemyh-v-otravlenii-skripalej/ Анастасия Гербер, Анна Вагнер, Наталья Колмыкова. «Это не те люди»: физиогномист не нашел сходства Петрова и Боширова со снимками подозреваемых в отравлении Скрипалей. 13 сентября 2018, 16:28. Физиогномист Олег Воеводин в разговоре с «360» не подтвердил сходство Александра Петрова и Руслана Боширова, подозреваемых в покушении на Скрипалей, с фотографиями, растиражированными Лондоном.
- 2018.09.16. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/russia/article-6172497/Novichok-suspects-drug-fuelled-night-cannabis-prostitutes-75-night-London-hotel.html Mark Nicol. Novichok suspects' drug-fuelled night of 'cannabis and prostitutes' at £75-a-night East London hotel just hours before Salisbury attack. Published: 01:57 BST, 16 September 2018 | Updated: 12:46 BST, 16 September 2018. The Kremlin assassins who attempted to poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal with the Novichok nerve agent allegedly enjoyed a drug-fuelled night with a prostitute just hours before the Salisbury attack. // Russian agents Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov – who gave an astonishing interview last week claiming to be sightseers – reportedly kept guests awake at their £75-a-night hotel. // Witnesses say cannabis wafted from their twin room in the two-star City Stay Hotel in Bow, East London, as they partied through the night. //Furious guests complained to staff after the pair smuggled a prostitute into their room for ‘noisy sex’.
- https://medialeaks.ru/3007dalex-barnaul-terror/ Даниил Александров. Кто такие Дарья Исаенко и Анастасия Битнер, по доносам которых заводят уголовные дела за мемы. 30 июля 2018 12:55.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Souls Dead Souls (Russian: «Мёртвые души», Mjórtvyje dúshi) is a novel by Nikolai Gogol, first published in 1842, and widely regarded as an exemplar of 19th-century Russian literature. ..
- https://www.rusemb.org.uk/ambassador/ AMBASSADOR OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION YAKOVENKO Alexander Vladimirovich Alexander Vladimirovich Yakovenko arrived in London to assume his duties as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Court of St.James’s on 29th January 2011. Before his appointment, Dr. Yakovenko served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in charge of multilateral diplomacy (UN, UNESCO and other international organizations, economic and humanitarian co-operation, human rights, environmental co-operation, climate change, education, culture and sports). Having graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Alexander V.Yakovenko, Doctor of Law and Professor, began his diplomatic career in 1976 and has since then occupied various positions at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, including the Department of International Organizations, the Permanent Mission of the USSR to the United Nations in New York, the Foreign Policy Planning Department, the Department of International Scientific and Technical Cooperation, the Department of Security and Disarmament, the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to International Organizations in Vienna, and the Information and Press Department. Dr. Yakovenko participated in numerous sessions of the UN Security Council and General Assembly, the UNESCO General Conference, various OSCE forums, negotiations on conventional armed forces in Europe and confidence building measures, the IAEA Board of Governors meetings, the Russian-American Joint Commission on Economic and Technological Cooperation, and the G8 expert meetings. He was also the head of the Russian delegation at the International Space Station negotiations (1993-1998).
- https://www.rusemb.org.uk/diplomats/ Embassy of RF in UK. (2018) Mr. Alexander V. Yakovenko Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Mr. Ivan A. Volodin Minister Counsellor Colonel Mikhail V.Ivanov Defence and Military Attaché Mr. Andrey M. Druzhinin Senior Counsellor Mr. Sergey A. Pshenichny Senior Counsellor - Head of Consular section Ms. Olga A. Zykova Counsellor - Foreign policy Mr. Vladimir I. Derbenskiy Counsellor - Agricultural attaché Mr. Denis M. Temnikov Counsellor - Domestic and Bilateral Mr. Vladislav G. Novikov Counsellor - Information, Press and Culture, Adminstrative affairs Mr. Denis V. Piminov Counsellor - Economic affairs
2018.03.04.Teract, Basharov and Petrov, Chemical weapon, Corruption, Designate Russia as state sponsor of terrorism, Hague, Niioht, Novichok, Nuremberg-2, Pahanat, Putin world war, Russia, Stop Putin, Shihany, Terror