The Centrkurort offices are located in vicinities of the Lenin monuments and/or Lenin streets (the examples are shown in maps at right).
Ominous place names indicate the criminal, terroristic activity of the Centrkurort employees.
In year 2021, such an activity is confirmed by publications: Centrkurort is reported to organize the smuggling of illegal migrants to Europe and their use as hostages; some of the illegal migrants die. For this reason, the Centrkurort is qualified as terroristic organization. Such a qualification agrees with qualification of the Belorussian usurper (Lukashenko Aleksandr Grigorievich) as an international terrorist .
220030, г. Минск, ул. Мясникова, 39, 2 этаж
Coordinates: 53.8956, 27.5426
210026, Витебск, ул. Замковая, 4
Coordinates: 55.1930, 30.2046
246050, Гомель, пр. Ленина, 6
Coordinates: 52.4246, 31.0098
212030, Могилев, ул. Первомайская, 8
Coordinates: 53.8966, 30.3312
All the four places point to the terroristic activity.
At Mogilev, the office of Centrkurort is located near street Komsomolskaia, named after the Soviet youth pro-communistic (id est, fascistic) organization "Komsomol". In addition, in 300 m South-West, the Lieninskaja street passes by.
During the USSR, Lenin, Kalinin, Frunze and their crime partners perform the terror, genocide, murdering the most of their compatriots, or order of 10^8 humans (see Большевики убили почти всех); the Komsomol worship those terrorists.
All the offices mentioned are placed in vicinity of sinister objects, that glorify the gang of terrorists, criminals.
One can guess, that the personal of these offices is also formed from criminals.
Such a hypothesis shows good agreement with publications of year 2021 related to Centrkurort.
For year 2021, the following personal is specified at https://www.otpusk.by/o-kompanii/rukovodstvo-kompanii/ :
Site https://www.otpusk.by/o-kompanii/sotrudniki/pinchuk-anastasiya/ suggests also:
Smuggling of migrants
In year 2021, Personal of Centrkurort is suspected in recruiting of ihtamnets for attacks on Poland at the border from side of Belarus. One of foal of the attack seems to be smuggling of agents of KGB to the European Union .
According to publications, at least some of migrants are misinformed, being promised the way to the European Union. The staff of Centrkurort sell the tours to Europe, then, in cooperation with Belorussian police and Belarusian border patrol, deliver the migrants to the border with Poland and push them to penetrate to territory of Poland illegally .
2020.11.08: Migrants from Belarus
These migrants appear to cover the ihtamnets, agents of Russian and Belarusian KGB. They break the border fence and penetrate the European Union. At least some go them are caught by the Polish police and returned back to Belarus.
Since 2021 September, thousands of "migrants" try to penetrate Poland through Belarus. Some to them are women and children, but the most of the "migrants" look as strong and aggressive men. From publications, it is difficult to estimate, how many "migrants" are delivered to the border with Poland by employee of the Centrkurort and how many "migrants" are sent by the KGB 
Centrkurort is suspected in collaboration with terrorists. Centrkurort seems to play important role in the Putin world war against the Human civilization. Centrkurort supply the customers, that are used as hostages by Putin Vladimir Vladimirovich and Lukashenko Aleksandr Georgievich.
The Centrkurort customers are reported to be used as hostages: at the border with Poland, the border patrol do not allow the migrants to go forward to European Union, while the zagradotriads organized by Centrkurort and KGB do not allow them to return back to Minsk. The migrants are trapped at the strip along the border with Poland, ant are used as hostages. The international organizations provides the humanitarian help, but the amount is not sufficient. Several migrants dead, trying to get the European Union.
Terrorists use the hostages at the border as a card to exchange it for recognition of Lukashenka as president and the lifting of sanctions against his crime accomplices.
2021.11.20, thousands migrants are concentrated in the hangar near the border with Poland . Such a concentration causes worries in the European Union.
In order to improve the service,
of Centrkurort negotiate with Polish border patrol.
The two suggestions are discussed:
1. The water guns, used by the Polich border patrol, should operate with warm water.
2. Daily, the barbed wires at the border should be disinfected with ethanol.
With these improvements, Centrkurort expect to attract even more customers.
Modernization began in the migrant camp near the border with Poland.
It is planned to build a maternity hospital, two schools and an ice palace.
Support of Centrkurort
Employee of Centrkurort or their bosses are invited to sent to the Editor the paragraph in support of Centrkurort, in order to copyiast it in this section.
In the paragraph, it is desirble to answer the following questions:
Is estimate of the national content of your customer by BBC  correct?
What is your estimate of the national content of your customers?
When the customers of Centrkurort buy a trip through Minsk, do they know, that
Belarus is considered as an authoritarian country, not better than Syria or Iraq?
Do the customers know, that the leader of Belarus is usurer, that he performs the pirate attacks on the passenger liners?
Do they know, that in civilized countries, the Belorussian usurper is not recognized as president?
Do they know, that the Belorussian administration cooperated with the Russian usurper Putin; that Putin sends troops to bomb the Syrian cities?
Which other organizations compete with Centrkurort bringing migrants from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Congo, Russia?
How many customers, delivered by Centrkurort to the border with Poland, speak Russian or Belorussian?
How many customers, delivered by Centrkurort to the border with Poland, speak Arabian or Kurdish languages?
How many of them are recognized as citizen by the Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Congo, Iran or Russia administration?
How many of them are KGB agents?
How many of your customers have the Schengen visa to enter the European Union?
How many of your customers died at the attempt to enter the European Union without Schengen visa ?
How many of your customers apply for asylum at Russia or at Belarus?
Why do the migrants want to enter the European Union, instead of to look for a job at Belarus?
Have you observed any interest in your activity from side of police?
Which statements of this article you consider to be doubtful, not sufficiently supported with references?
Publications about Centrkurort are collected and analysed in TORI with scientific goals.
Struggle against the Belorussian offees does not belong to the set of these goal. In particular, evidences, collected in the cited literature, should not be considered as an appeal to bomb the Centrkurort buildings, nor as a justification of a total war against the Centrkurort employees.
- https://www.otpusk.by/o-kompanii/ Республиканское унитарное предприятие «ЦЕНТРКУРОРТ» является крупной государственной туристической компанией Беларуси, входящей в систему Управления делами Президента Республики Беларусь, с опытом работы более 15 лет. (2021) ..
- https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/09/18/russia-belarus-poland-lithuiania-migrants-eu-weapon/ Tomasz Grzywaczewski Russia and Belarus Are Using Migrants as a Weapon Against the EU. SEPTEMBER 18, 2021, 2:00 AM. Authoritarian regimes in Moscow and Minsk are aiding Iraqis and Afghans in order to sow chaos and domestic discord in Eastern European countries. .. In July, journalists from Belsat TV, the independent channel broadcasting from Poland to Belarus, revealed that Belarusian secret services were conducting an operation to transfer migrants from the Middle East via Belarus to Lithuania. Agnieszka Romaszewska-Guzy, director of Belsat TV, explained explained to Foreign Policy that, “The state-owned company Centrkurort belonging to the President’s Affairs Board, which cooperates with Iraqi travel agencies, is responsible for bringing migrants from Iraq to Belarus. These people get Belarusian tourist visas and after landing at the Minsk airport, they are placed in hotels in Minsk and finally transported to the borders.” ..
- https://www.politico.eu/article/alexander-lukashenko-terrorist-belarus-ryanair-plane-roman-protasevich/ JOERG FORBRIG. Alexander Lukashenko, international terrorist. May 24, 2021 12:13 pm. The EU must respond to the forced landing of a Ryanair flight and do more to protect exiled Belarusian democrats.
- https://www.dw.com/en/calls-for-lukashenko-to-face-international-tribunal/a-59412669 Jack Parrock. Date 05.10.2021 Calls for Lukashenko to face international tribunal.
- https://www.tio.by/info/newspaper/Светлана-КОНЧИЦ-ОАО-Белагропромбанк-В-нынешнем-году-мы-сделали-все-возможное-для-того-чтобы-агроэкоусадьбы-активнее-соревновались-за-право-быть-лучшими-в-стране/ Светлана КОНЧИЦ, ОАО «Белагропромбанк»: «В нынешнем году мы сделали все возможное для того, чтобы агроэкоусадьбы активнее соревновались за право быть лучшими в стране!» На днях стартует шестой республиканский конкурс (организатор – ОАО «Белагропромбанк») на лучшую агроэкоусадьбу 2013 года. Конкурс, который был инициирован банком совместно с БОО «Отдых в деревне» для того, чтобы поднять имидж и статус «домиков в деревне», активно обсуждали и обсуждают на разных уровнях. Высказывались разные мнения, в том числе и такое: «Зачем он вообще нужен?» Этот вопрос мы адресовали начальнику Управления корпоративного бизнеса банка Светлане Кончиц. (2021)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6uKrnzhEHo "УТРО С КАРУЗЛИКОМ": Алексей Стрельченко, выпуск 48 (часть 2) ЦентрКурорт Jun 27, 2019 Республиканский союз туристической индустрии Мы продолжаем беседу с Алексеем Ивановичем Стрельченко, начальником филиала «Белинтурист» РУП «ЦентрКурорт». Сегодня в интервью мы поговорили о проблемах белорусской инфраструктуры, которые выявились во время проведения в Беларуси корпоративной конференции крупнейшей сетевой компании WANMEI.
- https://www.otpusk.by/o-kompanii/rukovodstvo-kompanii/ ДИРЕКТОР КОНЧИЦ Светлана Николаевна тел. +375 (17) 200-76-73, email: email@example.com Заместитель директора по туристической деятельности СТРЕЛЬЧЕНКО Алексей Иванович тел. +375 (17) 215-48-60, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://namebook.club/profile/nasennik-alla-65598511812 АЛЛА НАСЕННИК (ГИНЬКО) Поиск людей Беларусь Минск Место проживания Беларусь Минск Родной город Жодино Возраст 34 года Родилась 18 декабря 1987 Семейное положение не состоит в браке, не замужем Телефон Aвторизуйтесь для просмотра контактных данных ПОДРОБНАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ: Алла Насенник проживает в городе Минск, Беларусь. Родной город - Жодино. Девичья фамилия (фамилия до вступления в брак) - Гинько. Рождена в год Кролика по китайскому гороскопу, знак зодиака Стрелец. В настоящий момент Алле 34 года, не замужем. Из открытых источников получены следующие сведения: информация о высшем и среднем образовании, карьере, родственниках. .. КАРЬЕРА: ГУ "Центр по санаторно-курортной работе "ЦентрКурорт" УД Президента РБ ведущий специалист 2006???? НАЙТИ КОЛЛЕГ Беларусь Минск ЦЕНТРКУРОРТ | Авиатуры | Санатории | Экскурсии Ведущий специалист .. Родственники: Роман Михно брат родился 23 мая 1989 года Дмитрий Насенник сын/дочь
- https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/belarusalert/are-belarus-and-russia-using-migrant-crisis-to-smuggle-agents-into-europe/ Brian Whitmore. Are Belarus and Russia using migrant crisis to smuggle agents into Europe? October 20, 2021.
- https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/09/18/russia-belarus-poland-lithuiania-migrants-eu-weapon/ Russia and Belarus Are Using Migrants as a Weapon Against the EU Authoritarian regimes in Moscow and Minsk are aiding Iraqis and Afghans in order to sow chaos and domestic discord in Eastern European countries. Tomasz Grzywaczewski SEPTEMBER 18, 2021, 2:00 AM USNARZ GORNY, Poland—The Polish village of Usnarz Gorny lies in the picturesque region of Podlasie, dotted with gentle hills, in the northeastern part of the country. From the perspective of Warsaw, this is the end of the world, where the road literally ends on the border with Belarus, which also happens to be the border of the European Union, and NATO. // The village has a dozen or so wooden huts, a metal cross on the main and only road, and mostly older inhabitants who graze their cows in the surrounding meadows. The idyllic atmosphere of this place has recently been interrupted by the steady roar of engines: Police pick-ups, military trucks, and border guard vehicles drive along the cobbled road. Behind them, there are television broadcast vans with satellite dishes on the roofs and ordinary passenger cars, from which journalists and activists fighting for the rights of migrants spill out. On a meadow divided by a narrow stream, there is a line of policemen, and at the checkpoint blocking the muddy road, there are masked soldiers with rifles. // All this commotion is due to a group of migrants that got stuck at the border. They were not allowed into Poland from Belarus. Suddenly the tiny village found itself at the center of global politics. Reports from the Polish-Belarusian border appear on a regular basis on primetime TV and in the headlines of Internet news sites. Journalists, politicians, and human rights activists discuss the migration crisis, the inhuman treatment of the refugees by Polish authorities on the one hand, and the hybrid war and provocation on the other. Meanwhile, the media circus is distracting attention from a much more serious and complex problem that began on the border between Belarus and Lithuania. // In May, after the EU imposed sanctions on the Minsk regime in response to Belarus’s state hijacking of a Ryanair plane and its illegal arrest of opposition activist Roman Protasevich, Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko announced Belarus would no longer prevent drug smuggling and illegal immigration at the EU border. // It soon turned out, however, that Minsk’s plans were more sinister than just passively turning a blind eye to what was happening on the border. In June, the Lithuanian border services recorded a sharp increase in the number of unauthorized migrants—mainly from Iraq—crossing the Lithuanian-Belarusian border. // By August, over 4,000 people were detained, 50 times more than in the entirety of 2020. At the end of June, Lithuanian Interior Minister Agne Bilotaite told Delfi news portal that the increased migration was a form of hybrid warfare. “Illegal migration from Belarus to Lithuania is an organized and profitable business in which Belarusian officials and officers are involved,” she said. // In July, journalists from Belsat TV, the independent channel broadcasting from Poland to Belarus, revealed that Belarusian secret services were conducting an operation to transfer migrants from the Middle East via Belarus to Lithuania. Agnieszka Romaszewska-Guzy, director of Belsat TV, explained explained to Foreign Policy that, “The state-owned company Centrkurort belonging to the President’s Affairs Board, which cooperates with Iraqi travel agencies, is responsible for bringing migrants from Iraq to Belarus. These people get Belarusian tourist visas and after landing at the Minsk airport, they are placed in hotels in Minsk and finally transported to the borders.” In the border zone, an elite special unit called OSAM, in which Lukshenko’s sons once served, is reportedly directly involved in the physical transfer of migrants to the other side of the border.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv7pWU5Whoc «Они негодяи, но негодяи рациональные». Можно ли спасти «Мемориал»? | Инфодайджест «Время Свободы». Nov 17, 2021. подвоз "мигрантов" осуществляется турагенством "ЦентрКурорт".
- https://charter97.org/ru/news/2021/11/8/443444/ Видеофакт: Мигранты ломают ограждение на белорусско-польской границе, 8.11.2021.
- https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/belarusalert/are-belarus-and-russia-using-migrant-crisis-to-smuggle-agents-into-europe/ Brian Whitmore. Are Belarus and Russia using migrant crisis to smuggle agents into Europe? October 20, 2021 .. Tensions between Belarus and the European Union have been mounting for months since Alyaksandr Lukashenka’s autocratic regime retaliated against EU sanctions by manufacturing a migrant crisis by flying thousands of migrants to Minsk from Middle Eastern hot spots and then spiriting them across the border into Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia. More than 16,000 have been prevented from illegally crossing the Polish border, more than 4,000 in Lithuania, and nearly 1,800 in Latvia. ..
- https://nation.com.pk/20-Nov-2021/belarus-says-2-000-migrants-spent-night-in-logistics-centre Belarus says 2,000 migrants spent night in logistics centre. 2021.11.20.
- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59343815 Steve Rosenberg. Belarus's Lukashenko tells BBC: We may have helped migrants into EU. BBC News, Minsk.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZeHptIvFgo БЕЛАРУСЬ. Кремль хочет видеть Лукашенко в тюрьме! Слив последнего телефонного разговора / Вечерний шпиль Nov 21, 2021. .. Luisa Berastseiskaya. 13 November 13:04 В лагере беженцев началось строительств роддома, школы и двух ледовых дворцов. ..
- https://www.bbc.com/news/59233244 Belarus border crisis: How are migrants getting there? By Reality Check BBC News 2021.11.21
- https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/36166/tenth-migrant-found-dead-on-belaruspolish-border Tenth migrant found dead on Belarus-Polish border. By InfoMigrants Published on : 2021/11/02