Advices for Trump
Advices for Trump is reply to the letter by Donald J. Trump from Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:01:33 -0400 (EDT).
It may be useful as source of references, as well as for delivery of this opinion to Trump.
As the letter is supposed to be used outside of TORI, links to the articles in TORI remain in the full form.
Reply to Trump
Dear Donald J. Trump. I got your message from Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:01:33 -0400 (EDT). I am not the USA citizen, and I am not in the USA. So, I am a little bit surprised that you ask me for the advice, how is it better to become the USA president. However, I shall try to answer your request.
I think, one of the most serious errors of your proposals for the USA is related with Russia. You have many advisers; so I think, it is sufficient, if I mention only this in my message.
Neither the Russian fuhrer ("president") Vladimir Putin, nor members of the Russian "parliament" (so-called "duma") represent the people of Russia. They got their position due to election fraud. So, in his case, I use the German word "Fuhrer" instead of international term "president". http://mizugadro.mydns.jp/t/index.php/Fuhrer
My estimates indicate, that only of order of one percent of electors had voted for Putin and his party "United Russia"; other 50-70 percents are due to the fake ballots, injected and counted by the corrupted election committees. The exact number of fake votes is not so important: do they alter the result for one percent or for 99 percent, in any of these caces they should go to the jail, not to parliament. Their behaviour falls into definition of term "fascism". http://mizugadro.mydns.jp/t/index.php/Fascism Any relations with Russian fascists by any politician drop his rating. Many authors condemn you in these relations, and they seem to have reason for this. I think, it is your serious error, to give them reasons for this.
The people of Russia are friendly to people of the USA, and the people in the USA are friendly with people of Russia. But the Russian fuhrer and his government try to destroy this friendship. They seem to be against any civilisation, and the USA is not exception. Unfortunately, the Russian people cannot resist the bandits in the government. The most honest and powerful part of my people had been exterminated by bolsheviks in the past century, during the USSR.
Vladimir Putin continues this tradition with series of political murders.
I suggests only few examples in articles
I think, any relation or negotiation with the serial murderer, fascist, terrorist, agent of KGB,.. should be suspended, cancelled. I think, it is important for any politician of your rank and higher. Any money you get from collaboration with Putin's regime is "blood money", and everyone, who does this, becomes to smell terrorism, fascism, murdering, crime, death.
Many Russians indicate, that some assistance from the Western countries and, in particular, from the USA, is very important for Russia. In some sense, it is so.
The USA can not establish the democracy in any foreign country.
Twelve years ago, I had expressed this opinion meaning Iraq,
and now I could repeat the same about Russia. But the USA, and other civilised countries are not supposed to help the aggressor, even if in the short time perspective the collaboration with the murderer, with the terrorist seems to bring some benefits.
Vladimir Kara–Mudsa Jr. had explained this in this talk; I doubt if I can express this better:
https://oslofreedomforum.com/talks/russians-are-ready-for-democracy Russians Are Ready for Democracy. Vladimir Kara-Murza. 2016 Oslo Freedom Forum May 24, 2016. The Russian government doesn’t love activist Vladimir Kara-Murza, but he loves Russia. That’s why he is devoting his life to the fight for democracy in Russia, even though it might get him killed. Hear him deliver a powerful call for change from the stage at the 2016 Oslo Freedom Forum. .. .. Of our friends in the West we ask only one thing. Stay true to your values. We are not asking for your support. It is our task to change Russia, and we will to it ourselves. The only thing we ask from you is that you stop supporting Mr.Putin by treating him as respectable and worthy partner on the world stage. And above all, by allowing his cronies to use your countries as havens for their looted wealth. And please stop falling for the lie that Russians are somehow uniquely unsuited, incapable, not ready for democracy. We are suited. We are capable. We are ready. And we will get there, just like you. ..
I think, the practical program of the successful USA candidate should include the following:
1. All the accounts or Putins's of-shores should be suspended in the USA banks and confiscated by the resolutions of the USA courts. The USA code qualifies the high non-declared income as sponsorship of terrorism. At least part of these money could be spent for the compensations to the Putin's victims and their relatives.
2. All Russian administrators, including the law-makers, who approved the Herod Law
the Russian invasion into Georgia, Russian invasion into Ukraine, Russian invasion into Syria should be qualified as terrorists and arrested and interrogated upon arrival at the territory of the USA.
3. All Russian state founds, stored in the USA banks, should be confiscated, as Russia is qualified state sponsor of terrorism. American banks should not, in their turn, participate in sponsoring of terrorism.
4. Russian warplanes fly with damaged (or switched out) transponders.
The Russian warplanes without transponders terrorise the civil aviation, as the passenger liners are not allowed to fly with high accelerations, as the warplanes can; in addition, the staff of warplanes have parachutes. I think, the USA should suggest the international law, that prohibits flights (excluding ultralights) without transponders. I think, the absence of transponder should be qualified as sufficient reason to shut-down the warplane, even if it has not yet violated the airspace of other country.
5. Some Russian troops participate in war, having no identification on bodies of their war vehicles (watercrafts, aircrafts, ..) nor on their clothes. I think, they should be qualified as terrorists, and attacked by the military forces of any civilised country by default.
I suspect, the points 1–5 above are important to show, that the signature of the USA president at the international document, I mean, the Budapest memorandum has certain value and significance.
I think, including of the points 1–5 into proposals of any candidate could greatly increase his chances at the debate and the election. Recently, I observe from you certain moves to the direction specified above, but I do not think that your moves in this are sufficiently strong and robust.
Few notes about economics and internal politics of the USA. As I understand, President of any country should help his nation to follow the LAW. Not to dig into specific economical cases. If the Law is good, and it all the nation follow this Law, this should bring the economics (and the nation) to prosperity. I think, the USA is not exception. Especially, I think, the international documents, signed by the USA are important. I know one crying example of this - Budapest memorandum. It seems, neither Hillary, nor you suggest a way to enforce fulfilling of its statement in the near future. I think, it is serious failure.
Feel free to communicate me if any of my proposals cause any doubts or questions.
P.S. I am researcher, not politician; I am not against Hillary Clinton; I keep my right to give the similar advice to her or to anybody of her team upon their request.
Sincerely, Dmitrii Kouznetsov, 2016.10.07.
2016.11.09, Trump is reported to win the election and to become the 45th President of the USA. Well, I am not American, but Congratulations to Trump!. The advices above seem to have reached the goal.
Certain hopes, related to victory of Trump, are expressed in year 2016. Some edros expect, that Trump stops the sanctions against Russian terrorists and corruptioners, allows them the money laundering in the USA, denounces the Budapest memorandum (signed in 1996 by Bill Clinton), recognises all the territories, occupied by the Russian troops, as territory of Russia and approves the destroying of city Aleppo by Russian bombers and other actions of the Putin world war, withdraws the USA troops from the Europe countries (allowing the Russian ihtamnets to occupy them), etcetera.. Since 2016.11.09, certain euphoria about the USA is observed in the pro-Putin propaganda. One street at Riazan (2-ya Bezbozhnaya) is suggested to rename after Donald Trump .
2016.12.15, William M. Arkin, Ken Dilanian and Cynthia McFadden indicate, that the USA Officials indicate, that Putin had been personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack. 
Expected results of winning of Trump
On the base of publications mentioned in the previous subsection, the expectations of the Russian fascists with respect to Trump can be formulated as follows:
- Trump denounces the Budapest memorandum and declares documents, signed by the previous USA Presidents, as garbage papers.
- Trump declares that the USA has no need to respect their duties related to partnership with other NATO countries, nor to follow the rules specified in the basic NATO documents. Trump withdraws the USA troops from Europe, in order to simplify occupation of new countries by the Russian ihtamnets as continuation of the Putin world war.
- Trump stops the export of oil and gas from the USA, in order to force the European countries to deal with Putin's Gasprom.
- Trump legalises the off-shores and allows the Russian terrorists to use the American banks to sponsor the world wide terroristic activity. (See Designate Russia as state sponsor of terrorism).
- Trump stimulates the money laundering, in particular, with the pretext of the Global warming, and transfers some benefits to the edros, who had provided him the financial support at the electional race.
- Trump recognises the territories, occupied by the Russian troops during the putin world war, as parts of the Russian Federation.
- Trump approves the Russian invasion into Syria and, in particular, the destruction of city Aleppo by Russian warplanes, as necessary and legal action.
- Trump prepares the transfer of Alaska to jurisdiction of Russian federation.
Opinions, that the expectations listed above are just vain, are also detected. 
Observed results of winning of Trump
Since end of year 2016, the tendencies are observed, opposite to those mentioned in the previous section: Trump does not plan to support the money laundering with pretext of the global warming, does not plan to support nor tolerate the Putin world war and expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine.
In addition, Trump promotes some actions, that seem to contradict the Constitution of the USA. Many people in world and, in particular, in the USA, are reported to dislike such a behaviour.
In 2017, Trump becomes a target both in the USA and in Russia. Americans criticise Trump for support of terrorist Putin. The Russian pro-Putin fascist groups (colorads) dislike Trump for insufficient support of fuhrer Putin.
2017.02.14, Sean Spicer indicates, that Trump expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine 
2017.02.14, Leonard Pitts jr. reminds the friendship between Trump and Putin and indicates, that the style of government by Trump does not correspond to expectations of his electors. .
2017.02.14. Mark P. Painter states: "It's time to impeach Trump" 
2017.02.15, Avery Hartmans indicates, that in the Tinder-style dating app indicates that nearly 80% of Hater's more than 200,000 current users say they "hate" Trump. One important reasons for this hate seem to be friendship between Trump and Putin .
2017.02.17, Irina Reznik, Stepan Kravchenko and Ilya Arkhipov state, that Kremlin Tells Media to Cut Back on Fawning Trump Coverage. 
2017.02.18, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence brought a message of support for Europe from Donald Trump: "Today, on behalf of President Trump, I bring you this assurance: the United States of America strongly supports NATO and will be unwavering in our commitment to this transatlantic alliance," 
2018.07.03, confirmation, verification of intervention of Vladimir Putin and his administration into the USA presidential election is observed:
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence July 3, 2018.
Letter by senators
July 17, 2018
Yesterday was a stunning day for American democracy. American citizens and the whole world watched the leader of the free world align with an authoritarian leader who orchestrated an attack on our own democracy. In doing so, you turned your back on our own intelligence community, which unanimously agrees that the Russian government carried out attacks intended to disrupt and interfere with our elections and influence public opinion.
We as a nation must now wonder exactly what you discussed and may have promised to President Putin. Congress and the American public have a right to know. President Putin and his government are wasting no time capitalizing on yesterday’s meeting and using it to advance their national interests. We cannot afford to be blindsided or outmaneuvered. Just today the Russian Ministry of Defense publicly stated that it is prepared to start implementing an agreement you apparently struck in Helsinki with President Putin, an agreement that neither Congress nor the American people have been informed about.
Your cursory description of what was discussed at a two-and-a-half-hour meeting does little to assuage these concerns. To adequately protect America’s interests, we need to know what commitments you may have made to President Putin. Specifically:
1. What is the full list of topics you discussed?
2. What were the “suggestions” President Putin made to you?
3. Did you discuss any changes to international security agreements?
4. Did you advocate for the removal to the U.S. of the 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted last Friday?
5. Did you make any commitments regarding the future of the U.S. military presence in Syria?
6. Did you call upon President Putin to uphold Russia’s commitments, agreed to at the Presidential level last year in Da Nang, Vietnam, with respect to the de-escalation zone in southwest Syria, especially the presence of Iran and Iranian-aligned forces?
7. Did you press Russia to return to compliance with the INF treaty and halt its nuclear threats against Europe?
8. Did you discuss relaxing U.S. sanctions on Russia, including CAATSA sanctions? If so, what was said, and what concessions, if any, were made by you and/or President Putin?
9. Did you call upon President Putin to withdraw from Crimea and eastern Ukraine so that both areas are returned to Ukrainian Government control?
10. Did you discuss NATO military exercises scheduled for this fall? Did you agree to roll back or change the nature of those exercises?
11. Did you discuss U.S. security assistance to Ukraine or make any concessions regarding its continuation?
12. Did you raise the issue of political prisoners with President Putin, including that of Oleg Sentsov, the Ukrainian filmmaker who has been detained for 4 years and is on hunger strike?
13. What, if anything, did you commit to?
Mr. President, the answers to these questions are of critical importance to U.S. national security. Answering them in full, without hesitation, will demonstrate that you do still hold America’s interests first. Some of us will press Secretary Pompeo on these issues next week. In addition, we urge you to immediately send the U.S. Ambassador to Russia, an appropriately high-ranking Intelligence Community official, and the Secretary of Defense to testify before Congress and explain how they will continue to advance America’s interests in light of yesterday’s summit.
We look forward to your response.
The letter was signed by U.S. Senators Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), Ranking Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee; Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Senate Minority Leader; Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Senate Democratic Whip; Mark Warner (D-Va.), Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Jack Reed (D-R.I.), Ranking Member of the Senate Armed Services Committee; and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio.), Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Banking.
1. Overview of publications (especially those appeared after sending of the letter to Trump) should not be interpreted as attempt to affect the policy of the USA, nor to press on D.Trump. It is only analysis of historical events.
TORI is about existing things, not about things, that should exist.
2. 2017.92.27. Louise Boyle indicates, that Trump is reported to organise the murder of journalist Seth Rich 2016.07.10, . If the hypothesis of involvement of Trump in that crime is correct, then, the advices above are vain. No "good and efficient policy" can justify the murder of a journalist. The only advice for this case is to read book "Crime and punishment" by F.Dostoyevsky. It is translated into English..
- https://lenta.ru/news/2016/11/09/edro_pobeda/ 9 ноября 2016. Омский губернатор счел победой «Единой России» результаты выборов в США. Виктор Назаров. Губернатор Омской области Виктор Назаров назвал результаты выборов в США победой «Единой России». Об этом он заявил на заседании регионального правительства в среду, 9 ноября, передает радиостанция «Говорит Москва».
- http://govoritmoskva.ru/news/98917/ Омский губернатор заявил о победе «Единой России» на выборах в США. 13:38 Ноя. 9, 2016. .. «Этому надо только поаплодировать. Получается, "Единая Россия" выиграла на выборах в Америке», — ответил Назаров.
- http://www.aboutru.com/2016/11/34272/ Евгений Понасенков. Почему я был за Трампа. 10.11.2016.
- https://www.facebook.com/albert.safiulin/posts/1246453058746727 Albert Safiulin. ААААААААААААА!!.. 2016.11.10. .. Всем либералам будет трампампам...
- http://rg62.info/index.php/all-news/item/10408-v-ryazani-budet-ulitsa-donalda-trampa.html?_utl_t=fb В Рязани будет улица Дональда Трампа. Рязань, 10 ноября – Областная Рязанская Газета. Переименовать 2-ую Безбожную улицу в Рязани в улицу Дональда Трампа, - такую петицию разместили на сайте change.org жители Рязани. 11:24 10/11 2016.
- http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146 William M. Arkin, Ken Dilanian and Cynthia McFadden. U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack. Dec 15 2016, 7:43 am ET
- https://www.facebook.com/forbesrussia/photos/a.10150906960495711.763569.315590990710/10155370422880711/ Forbes Russia, 2015.03.19
- http://globalnews.ca/news/3061178/watch-live-anti-donald-trump-protests-continue-across-united-states/ Terrence Petty And Robert Jablon. Anti-Donald Trump protests continue across United States. November 10, 2016 8:22 pm Updated: November 11, 2016 4:42 am
- http://www.bbc.com/russian/news-37947001 Протесты против Трампа переросли в беспорядки в Орегоне. 11 ноября 2016.
- http://www.aboutru.com/2016/11/34309/ К. Кириллова: «Трамп как комплекс непредсказуемости» 11.11.2016. Журналист – Александр Сотник, Монтаж – Роман Переверзев. .. Трамп - абсолютно беспринципный человек. ..
- http://www.aboutru.com/2016/11/34326/ Юрий Нестеренко. Апокалипсис вчера. 11.11.2016. Случилось самое страшное, что только могло случиться. Катастрофы такого масштаба мир не знал даже не с 1933 года, когда к власти в Германии (но все же не в США!) пришел Гитлер (который, кстати, ни на одних альтернативных выборах даже и близко не набирал столько, сколько Трамп). И не с 1917-го, когда к власти в России пришли коммунисты – ибо Россия была, есть и будет злом при любых режимах, и конкретная расцветка знамен тут не столь уж важна.// Нет. В последний раз подобное с человечеством происходило в 476 году. Падение Западной Романской империи. Конец античной цивилизации.
- http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-de-niro-donald-trumps-election-i-feel-like-i-did-9-11-946672 Robert De Niro on Donald Trump's Election: "I Feel Like I Did After 9/11" (Exclusive). 5:22 PM PST 11/11/2016 by THR.
- http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/13/watch-out-vladimir-theres-a-new-putin-in-town/ Mark Galeotti (Mark Galeotti is a senior research fellow at the Institute of International Affairs Prague and a visiting fellow with the European Council on Foreign Relations.) Watch Out Vladimir: There’s a New Putin in Town. November 13, 2016 The Russian president has gotten a lot of mileage out of his “craziest man on the world stage” shtick. In a Trump White House, he may have met his match.
- http://www.businessinsider.com/pregnant-trump-putin-hater-photos-2017-2 Avery Hartmans. Trump projected on a New York Apple store. 2017.12.15. Anyone visiting the Apple store in New York's Chelsea neighborhood got an unusual surprise on Tuesday night: a giant projection of Russian President Vladimir Putin caressing a very pregnant Donald Trump. // The Valentine's Day stunt was coordinated by the app Hater — a Tinder-style dating app that matches you with other users based on things you both hate. The illustration of Trump and Putin appeared next to Hater's upside-down-heart logo and a hashtag with the company's tagline, "Love Through Hate." As it turns out, nearly 80% of Hater's more than 200,000 current users say they "hate" Trump. // "There's a lot of tension out there, regardless of which side you're on," Brendan Alper, Hater's founder and CEO, told Business Insider in an emailed statement. "We're just trying to make people laugh. Through humor, hate can turn into love." .. The Chelsea projection wasn't the only one — Hater projected the same image elsewhere in New York City.
- http://varlamov.ru/2237898.html Андрей Бородулин. НОД вышел к зданию "России сегодня" с плакатами против Киселева и Трампа. 15 февраля 2017, 15:43.
- 2016.11.11. https://www.ft.com/content/01a377fa-a63c-11e6-8b69-02899e8bd9d1?segmentId=4c601fa5-8691-b382-37cc-8fa924a0fd78&segmentdetail=sevenpolicies 2016.11.11. .. 6. Climate change. Mr Trump has called global warming a hoax invented by China to make US manufacturers uncompetitive and vowed to “cancel” the Paris climate agreement, which built on a deal Mr Obama struck with China. He also says he would stop all US payments for UN global warming programmes.
- http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2IY Ayesha Rascoe, Eric Walsh. Trump expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine: White House. Tue Feb 14, 2017 | 1:42pm EST. .S. President Donald Trump made it clear he expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine and reduce violence in Ukraine, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said on Tuesday. "President Trump has made it very clear that he expects the Russian government to de-escalate violence in the Ukraine and return Crimea," Spicer said at a daily news briefing. "At the same time, he fully expects to and wants to get along with Russia." Russia annexed Ukraine's Crimea in 2014.
- http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article132721909.html LEONARD PITTS, JR. Mr. President: ‘Just who the hell do you think you are?’ February 14, 2017 5:35 PM. Dear Mr. So-Called President: So let me explain to you how this works. You were elected as chief executive of the United States. I won’t belabor the fact that you won with a minority of the popular vote and a little help from your friends, FBI Director James Comey and Russian President Vladimir Putin. The bottom line is, you were elected. ..
- http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/02/14/republican-painter-s-time-impeach-trump/97893248/ Republican Painter: It's time to impeach Trump Mark P. Painter. Published 12:58 p.m. ET Feb. 14, 2017 | Updated 4:58 p.m. ET Feb. 14, 2017
- https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-16/kremlin-said-to-tell-media-to-cut-back-on-fawning-trump-coverage Irina Reznik, Stepan Kravchenko and Ilya Arkhipov. Kremlin Tells Media to Cut Back on Fawning Trump Coverage, Sources Say. February 16, 2017 11:28:02 PM GMT+09:00
- http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-usa-idUSKBN15X06Q Roberta Rampton and Shadia Nasralla. With greetings from Trump, Pence says U.S. committed to Europe. Feb 18, 2017 | 8:13pm EST. "Today, on behalf of President Trump, I bring you this assurance: the United States of America strongly supports NATO and will be unwavering in our commitment to this transatlantic alliance," Pence told the Munich Security Conference.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8NpekLMzJM Алексей Кузнецов. «США выбирают силу» Мюнхенская речь вице президента Майка Пенса о России, НАТО и Европе. 2017.02.18.
- https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-sought-to-enlist-intelligence-officials-key-lawmakers-to-counter-russia-stories/2017/02/24/c8487552-fa99-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories. Greg Miller and Adam Entous February 24 at 11:40 PM.
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264558/GOP-lobbyist-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html Louise Boyle. Republican lobbyist says he has 'evidence' that 27-year-old DNC analyst Seth Rich was murdered after discovering Russian operatives had hacked the DNC and has asked Congress for investigation. 21:05 GMT, 27 February 2017 | Updated: 05:18 GMT, 28 February 2017
- http://www.planetpdf.com/planetpdf/pdfs/free_ebooks/Crime_and_Punishment_NT.pdf Fyodor Dostoevsky. Crime and Punishment. Translated By Constance Garnett. (2017)
2016.09.19. http://www.wingia.com/web/files/richeditor/filemanager/WINGIA_Global_Poll_on_US_Election_-_FINALIZED_Revised_Global_Press_Release.pdf WIN/Gallup International’s, Ijaz Gilani, Johnny Heald, Marita Carballo, Chiara Monetti, Misha Raza, Global Poll on the American Election. 2016.10.19.
2017.02.20. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dymitro-firtash-ukrainian-oligarch-austria-extradition-20170221-story.html Kim Janssen. U.S. extradition OK'd for Ukrainian billionaire indicted in Chicago and linked to Trump. 2017.92.21, 4:07PM.
2017.02.26. Igor Bobic. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6 The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team’s Flurry Of Falsehoods. 02/26/2017 09:44 am ET
2017.02.27. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/congress-intelligence-committees-trump-russia David Corn. Can Republicans Be Trusted to Investigate Trump's Russia Scandal? Why the congressional intelligence committees might not be up to the task. Feb. 27, 2017 6:00 AM
2017.02.27. http://www.palmerreport.com/news/russian-money-laundering-donald-trump-bank/1690/ By Bill Palmer. Donald Trump cabinet member and business associate co-owned Russian money laundering bank. February 27, 2017
2017.03.01. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html Adam Entous, Ellen Nakashima and Greg Miller. Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose. March 1 at 9:35 PM
2017.03.02. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/02/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-trump-campaign Sabrina Siddiqui in Washington. Sessions did not disclose meetings with Russian ambassador during Trump campaign. 2 March 2017 14.04 GMT
2017.03.02. http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/sessions-revelations-leave-donald-trump-in-another-fine-russian-mess John Cassidy. Sessions Revelations Leave Donald Trump in Another Fine Russian Mess. March 2, 2017
2017.03.03. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/two-trump-companies-discovered-in-cyprus-eus-russian_us_5856c248e4b0d5f48e1650ac Grant Stern, Contributor Grant Stern is a professional mortgage broker, radio broadcaster and columnist based in Miami, Florida. Two Trump Companies Discovered In Cyprus, EU’s Russian Off-Shore Banking Haven. 12/19/2016 02:04 pm ET | Updated 2017.03.03
2017.03.04. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/03/russia-trump-watergate-kislyak David Smith in Washington. Will Russia connection become the Trump administration's Watergate? Saturday 4 March 2017 11.53 GMT.
2017.02.23. http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/ Andrew Kaczynski, Chris Massie, Nathan McDermott, CNN. 80 times Trump talked about Putin.